Website Not Working - Again~!

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, RICruisegal said:

No matter which ship or date I picked, Celebrity is telling me the ship is full. So frustrating! Trying to reprice my Silhouette cruise for next year.

As a fallback you can always call reservations and they will confirm if a lower price exists for your booking number and will reprice it for you if it is available.  800.437.3111

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I just pulled up the website and searched for Silhouette cruises.

In the top section there were none but when I clicked "see more" (or whatever the button says at the bottom of the list) all sorts of Silhouette cruises came up. Someone at X has done something to the search criteria.

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I just made final payment on line and got an email confirmation showing PIF.

Of course!

X, like any business, is always ready to take your $$$$.  😉

Hope you have a wonderful cruise! 

• Thanks 1

Not sure what issues everyone is having as I just did several mock bookings on the Celebrity website for Apex, Silhouette, and Eclipse as experiments, as well as looking at ship information, port excursions, and itinerary descriptions, and then lastly went on my planner to look at options with my upcoming Reflection cruise and had no issues with anything.  Website is working perfectly fine for me.

3 hours ago, Sussex Cruiser said:

Their whole IT system is failing miserably today... excursions aren't confirming either and every click gives you a different price.

Funny that we also had big issues with booking on Holland America site yesterday...  they released their Alaska 2026 season and may have had something to do with that.  Could be that Celebrity IT couldn't keep up with all the Labor Day Flash sales either!

Posted (edited)

Earlier it looked like they were trying to use a new style web page and it kept telling me "this ship has sailed". I was able to get it to work earlier but now it is messed up again.

Edited by scrapcreator
update
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, scrapcreator said:

Earlier it looked like they were trying to use a new style web page and it kept telling me "this ship has sailed". I was able to get it to work earlier but now it is messed up again.

I looked at 4 or 5 dates this morning and got the exact same answer...guess I'll try again Tuesday.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cruisegirlppp said:

I looked at 4 or 5 dates this morning and got the exact same answer...guess I'll try again Tuesday.

Yup. Keep getting this ship has sailed and even on other dates.  I just want to check pricing. I have now been on hold  for over a half hour. 

Just finally got through after 45 minutes. The CS rep said the system is having trouble handling all the activity. Our cruise actually priced at $111 more than the price we have. So I will keep checking.