My Time booking question

First time being back on Royal in a long time  and due to a late booking I could only get My Time.

Do to a medical issue we really need to eat around 515- 530 pm . Is there any one we can appeal to for an early seating (pre cruise)… also, I remember that you could reserve times on line with My Time but I can not find it ! Any Ideas 

10 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

I remember that you could reserve times on line with My Time but I can not find it.

It should be at the bottom of the dining tab in the planner. You can ask to be put on the wait list for early dining.

The earliest you can pre book MTD on most ships is between 6:45 and 7:00.  The dining room is used for early seating prior to that.  I have heard you can show up earlier to the non reservation line and if an early table is available you will be seated but that same table is not guaranteed for the next night.

As mentioned above i would fill out the special needs form to see you can get early dinig pre cruise.  If not my first would be at the dining room the first day.  Does not sound like MTD will work for you.

36 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

Checked the Planner and there was no main Dinning Room icon to place Reservations for My Time …any other options 

When you get onboard you will have to go to the dining kiosk somewhere in the promenade area usually and request a early time. Even my time they can switch you to a early time like 530 at a table by yourselves. I've done it so I'm sure it can be done.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

First time being back on Royal in a long time  and due to a late booking I could only get My Time.

Do to a medical issue we really need to eat around 515- 530 pm . Is there any one we can appeal to for an early seating (pre cruise)… also, I remember that you could reserve times on line with My Time but I can not find it ! Any Ideas 

Send an e mail with your request to rcldining@rccl.com 

• Like 2