Royal Group Status match Letter

I have just received an email asking me to fill out a Status Match form for across the group.

It Auto Filled my C&A number and email address and all I had to do was click on ENROLL.

The sender's email address looked a little suspicious.

Did anyone get a similar mail and is it legit? 

Thanks

I received an Email saying the same thing. I took no action other than deleting it. Just log into your RC and Celebrity accounts and you'll see your current tier levels and cruise points. If it's incorrect call the CAS or CC.

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, gavvy said:

I had the same it was titled - *Gasp* You haven't completed your *status match* yet!

Looked legit to me.

That's the one I got too.  Did you click through?

11 minutes ago, doghog said:

I received an Email saying the same thing. I took no action other than deleting it. Just log into your RC and Celebrity account and you'll see your current tier levels and cruise points. If it's incorrect call the CAS or CC.

I already had status match in celebrity. The email matched me also now to virgin for a discount.

2 minutes ago, doghog said:

How is Virgin tied to the RCG? 

Ooops seems I joined the Venetian society. Hahahaha. 

Clicked on link and didnt pay attention, got a confirming email today.

Congratulations! Your Loyalty Status Match is complete, and we are thrilled that you are now enrolled in the Silversea® Venetian Society®. As the leader in ultra-luxury and expedition cruises, we are eager to share the world’s authentic beauty with you.

Your new Loyalty Status Match level rewards you with exclusive savings and benefits on Silversea’s rich roster of global voyages. Enjoy Venetian Society onboard benefits on sailings departing 5 June 2024, and onward. Venetian Society Member Savings are applicable on new voyages booked on or after 30 May 2024. For complete details see Terms and Conditions. 

Known for immersive discovery ashore and indulgent experiences on board, our sophisticated fleet of small, all-suite ships navigates the seven continents visiting iconic cities and lesser-known ports in extraordinary all-inclusive comfort.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard Silversea!

• Thanks 1