Weight Scale on the Crown Princess?

Seafan22

22 minutes ago, Seafan22 said:

Is there a weight scale anywhere on the Crown Princess?

Do you mean like luggage scale, for weighing before your trip to the airport, or are you keeping track on your weight? As salty as the food and water are, I could see that being a health concern for some.

If a luggage scale, we bring a small battery one from like Marshalls, TJ Max or Ross, one of those.  I think it was five or six bucks.

For your personal weight, if not found the gym, there would certainly be one in the medical department.

Edited by mtnesterz

I use the old fashioned approach.  If my pants are tighter then I when I boarded, its time to cut back, do more walking around the deck.  Usually i gain around 5lbs on a cruise.  I once lost weight on a cruise because the food was really bad

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Seafan22 said:

I was thinking more fore my own weight.  I will check out the gym.  I'll be on a 32-day trip and I think it may be a good idea to keep an eye on things.

The scales I've seen in the fitness center are the complicated ones and are mainly used by the fitness center staff who are selling a "body composition analysis" and that kind of stuff.  I'm not sure a civilian can use it without the assistance of the staff.  I haven't seen a traditional, old-fashioned, medical office scale with the sliding weights.

9 hours ago, Seafan22 said:

I was thinking more fore my own weight.  I will check out the gym.  I'll be on a 32-day trip and I think it may be a good idea to keep an eye on things.

I use the one in the gym. As others have mentioned check it when ship is in port.

I not sure why but I always gain more weight on the short cruises (5-7 days) than longer cruises. On two recent cruises both 30 days I gained less than 3 lbs.

31 minutes ago, Dutchman48 said:

I use the one in the gym. As others have mentioned check it when ship is in port.

I not sure why but I always gain more weight on the short cruises (5-7 days) than longer cruises. On two recent cruises both 30 days I gained less than 3 lbs.

I think on short cruises people try to cr in more things on a 7-10 day cruise than on a 14-30 day cruise

15 hours ago, Seafan22 said:

There is a scale in the gym get on it the first day and you can keep an eye on things. 
but remember these days everything is going up so be careful 😀 

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

• Haha 2