Anyone know the onboard department email format for Celebrity?

LoganTheCruiser

I'm trying to get an email to the F&B Director on my upcoming cruise and I guess the email format is different than Royal. I know for Royal Caribbean it's like this: sy_fbdirector@rccl.com With the first two characters being the abbreviation of the ship. But I tried by_fbdirector@celebritycruises.com for the F&B Director on Beyond and it bounced. Is "BY" not the abbreviation code for Beyond? Or is there a different format all together?

11 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Royal and Celebrity  operate differently.  What you are used to doing on Royal may not be possible on Celebrity.

Is the issue a need for certain foods or allergy sensitivities? Contact special needs.

It's not related to passenger needs, thus not relevant to send to a customer service team. It is about a special project. 

2 hours ago, LoganTheCruiser said:

No, I'm not SOL. I will definitely reach them, I was just asking for help here to make the process easier.

The “easiest” way, IMHO, way would be to call X, explain to an agent what you are trying to accomplish and ask them to connect you with the relevant office. 

What you are asking for is not information that is public knowledge. In fact, Celebrity might have technology in place to prevent the public from reaching the ship email addresses. If you have an issue, it is best to deal with customer service shoreside who will relay necessary messages.

• Like 1