Anyone else having problems with Cruise Planner on RCL website?

LinRon3

For the last week or so starting around Sept. 8th, when we log into our RCL cruises, the cruise planner will not list all the ports on a given cruise itinerary.  Plus, when selecting a port that DOES list, nothing happens [no listing of excursions for that port].  We have several cruises booked, and this happens on all of them.  It's made us gunshy to book anything on the planner.  Also, both my wife and I have logged in separately with the same results.  Does someone know if RCL is updating things, or perhaps doing maintenance...or...what?  Is anyone else having problems like this?  Suggestions?

I noticed it was wacky this morning. I didn’t check all my cruises, but on a couple all I see are sea days, no ports.

its wonky and wrong on Celebrity too….mot surprised, their IT dept isn’t the best.

EDIT TO ADD ……it’s not working using the app for royal or Celebrity either.

Edited by lovesthebeach2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, taznremmy said:

I've tried making My Time dining reservations on RCL.  It lets me go through the whole processing of reserving a weeks worth of dinners, but at final checkout I receive a message to "try again later". 😞

I got that this morning too, left it all in my cart and gave up.  Went back 15 minutes later & cart was empty & the MTD ressies were in my order history and show reserved for each day 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

Mine is acting up too. I can see all 4 sea days but only one port. However, when I scroll down past the filter bars, the excursions are all there, but all jumbled up with no rhyme or reason to the order. I have already booked mine so it's not really an issue for me but it would be really frustrating if you were shopping for excursions.

On another note, my very first cruise has mysteriously disappeared from my list of past cruises, so the number of cruises is one short, although my points total has just updated to reflect the most recent one.

That same cruise also shows up in DH's history even though he didn't go on it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LinRon3 said:

For the last week or so starting around Sept. 8th, when we log into our RCL cruises, the cruise planner will not list all the ports on a given cruise itinerary.  Plus, when selecting a port that DOES list, nothing happens [no listing of excursions for that port].  We have several cruises booked, and this happens on all of them.  It's made us gunshy to book anything on the planner.  Also, both my wife and I have logged in separately with the same results.  Does someone know if RCL is updating things, or perhaps doing maintenance...or...what?  Is anyone else having problems like this?  Suggestions?

I was having a few problems with opening things on the app. I uninstall if and reinstalled it. Log back on and all sorted.

On 9/14/2024 at 12:07 PM, LinRon3 said:

Yes, my husband and I are having the same problem for both of our bookings on the cruise planner.  I can bring them up under each day of the sailing on the app so I guess that is a solution until they fix the planner but it's not how I like to view them.