Asking for advice for shareholders OBC

KEG21552

Good afternoon,  I have searched the board and google and not sure of next step.  Emailed all info for OBC last week so it has been 10 days.  I can’t find OBC on my reservation.  I am looking under the “Plan your Cruise” tab.  Is there somewhere else I should be looking or should I email again.  This is the first time I have used this so I could use any advice.

Thanks

Karen

I always email shareholderbenefit@rccl.com with my request. A confirmation email that it's been received typically is received within minutes of my email. Did you receive a confirmation email? Then it can take a bit of time for the request to be processed, but 10 days seems longer than usual. I then receive a 2nd email saying the OBC has been approved at which point I check on the website as if I were to book an excursion and see that I have extra OBC to spend.  

Edited by kathynorth
  • Like 1

Did you get a confirmation that the request was received?   We always do.  
We did not get a notice that it had been processed but after about 5 days it showed when Iooked in the Cruise to book dining reservations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KEG21552 said:

Good afternoon,  I have searched the board and google and not sure of next step.  Emailed all info for OBC last week so it has been 10 days.  I can’t find OBC on my reservation.  I am looking under the “Plan your Cruise” tab.  Is there somewhere else I should be looking or should I email again.  This is the first time I have used this so I could use any advice.

Thanks

Karen

I would email Again. I submitted a request about two weeks ago and got back an email that it had been denied because my name wasn’t on the statement, which it was, so I submitted again, and circled my name and this time it went through. I suspect yours has not gone through and you should email Again.

1 hour ago, KEG21552 said:

I just checked and we got an email that they had receive it on September 9 and we would get an email if any problems.  No email yet

Should i just resubmit the whole thing?

When I look at the app the shareholder credit is showing, but the app isn’t responding when I try and select something.  Looked in the cruise planner on the website and it shows there.  If you haven’t already look at your cruise planner on the website.IMG_1603.thumb.jpeg.6a18cfb9a66331a1a950f3e594a1b263.jpeg