Fall Decor

Do the ships usually decorate for fall the way they do for Christmas?  We're sailing October 19-25 and thinking about pictures and coordinating.  Also, would they be more fall decorations or more Halloween decorations?  We're sailing Liberty.  Thanks

3 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

In prior years hijacking a thread like you did would get you temporarily suspended from CC. 

How'd they hijack this thread?  I asked a question about fall.  They answered a question about fall.  It doesn't happen to apply to the dates I'm sailing but certainly wasn't a hijack.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, VicRock said:

How'd they hijack this thread?  I asked a question about fall.  They answered a question about fall.  It doesn't happen to apply to the dates I'm sailing but certainly wasn't a hijack.

My bad. I thought your original text said you were cruising on October 19-25. Where I live Halloween is on October 31st. 

2 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

My bad. I thought your original text said you were cruising on October 19-25. Where I live Halloween is on October 31st. 

I am, which is why Halloween doesn't apply to me but my post asked if the fall decorations were fall or more Halloween.  Either way, I wouldn't consider it a hijack.  .

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

In prior years hijacking a thread like you did would get you temporarily suspended from CC. 

Since the thread is not about hijacking maybe it is you that is due for a suspension.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, VicRock said:

Do the ships usually decorate for fall the way they do for Christmas?  We're sailing October 19-25 and thinking about pictures and coordinating.  Also, would they be more fall decorations or more Halloween decorations?  We're sailing Liberty.  Thanks

No Fall decorations.  Typically, Halloween decoration go up the day or so prior to Oct 31 and are taken down rather quickly.  If the cruise after yours is over Halloween,  then decorations for Halloween will go up after your sailing. 

Enjoy the cruise.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, VicRock said:

Xmas Decorations go up day after Thanksgiving or by next Sailing after. Halloween, some passengers put them up and I see some Doors decorated even today. Ship will decorate the Sailing of Halloween

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Thanks 1