NEW VC TIER BLUE DIAMOND

sidari

5 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

The document previously referenced with details of Blue Diamond membership has gone.

If you follow the links, a VC Global T&Cs document is displayed and appears to be 'as is' now.

Regards,

Cublet

Interesting.....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

The document previously referenced with details of Blue Diamond membership has gone.

If you follow the links, a VC Global T&Cs document is displayed and appears to be 'as is' now.

Regards,

Cublet

Maybe and hopefully they will be making some changes to it, it could be that someone let it slip!

As I mentioned when giving the original link, this was always likely to be an early version and potentially subject to change, it may even have been allowed to 'escape' just to judge how people reacted...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

As I mentioned when giving the original link, this was always likely to be an early version and potentially subject to change, it may even have been allowed to 'escape' just to judge how people reacted...

Hello,

Hopefully, if nothing else, I hope the formatting is improved.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1

We booked a cruise on Preziosa for Jan 31st, we have over 25,000 points each , woo woo bring on the official declaration  .... I am only interested to see if free wifi is true or did I misread that ?  

Edited by heatherb1958
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, sidari said:

Maybe and hopefully they will be making some changes to it, it could be that someone let it slip!

Wouldn't be a shocker.  Some might recall that MSC showed up on the Port of Los Angeles' schedule as departing from L.A. every week beginning in late 2025. But they hadn't announced this.  Oops.

I was discussing it on another site and MSC reached out to me and asked me to delete my comments since it hasn't been announced, which was a first.

I later noticed that the late 2025 sailings were gone, but they did resume in 2026.  But the point is that things do slip out from time-to-time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Well, if the launch date for the new tier really is November 7, then we shouldn't have to wait very long for an official announcement from MSC.

With MSC you never can tell! Would not be surprised if it begins before any announcement is made.

9 hours ago, Mark_T said:

If there’s any truth to your assertion, perhaps I should offer an opinion from someone who sails exclusively in the YC - 🤮

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, gmbhardy said:

If there’s any truth to your assertion, perhaps I should offer an opinion from someone who sails exclusively in the YC - 🤮

Just because someone sails in the YC does not make them better than anyone else sailing on the ship nor does it make their comments or thoughts any more important, many of MSC guests have earned their status level and not had it handed to them on a plate and will be happy with the changes to Blue Diamond. Until Divina arrived in Miami carrying many of us, over 90% of people in the US had no idea who or what MSC was. There are a few changes in the BD level that really should not be there but it is MSC's ships and rules and if people don't like it they can spend their money elsewhere, Viking and the other boutique ships are available.

Edited by sidari
  • Like 5

We had a status match to diamond also sailed enough on MSC to have 37K VC points now. 

Seems like the marketing department on MSC got it right. We have spent our sailing dollars with MSC instead of RCL. 

We have only sailed YC, so the only thing that mattered was the Diamond (Black) meal.  I think we have used that benefit on 50% or less on our sailings. The meals in YC restaurant are just fine and even better than the specialty dining venues.The new BD benefit that we might use is port transfer ticket in any market besides the Caribbean. 

• Like 1