What do you do first thing on board?

fidoprincess

we ll be at sea 2 days befor getting to Acapolco so there s no hurry to do

anything..

1. get our stuff together in the room...

2. grab a corona for myself and a margarita for the wife..

and crash on the balcony

3. muster

4. call room service and repeat #2 x 2

5. try out the mattress with the wife and hope for the best :D

6. we ll be on NCL s Star ..so sometime befor 10pm we ll head to main dining

• 1 month later...

Also, the first thing I do on a cruise, is enter the ship, kneel on the floor, kiss it, and yell "Halleleujah!" Then I start to cry with joy.....after that, nothing tops off a good cry of happiness like a double Johnnie Walker Black and a visit to the hot tub!

• 3 weeks later...
Don't listen to anyone else, there all wrong!

The first thing you do is go up to the Lido Deck & get your favorite drink!

Your on vacation, you have finally made it on the ship,(& for me that is around 12:00pm or as close as I can get to that), sit back ,relax & take it all in!

Trust me you will have all the time in the world to do what everyone else has suggested.

Enjoy your cruise :) !!!

Hi, it's our first cruise too, and are you saying that you go to the lido deck for a FREE complimentary drink, or just your favorite drink that you have to pay for??

on almost all ships--they don't promote the idea, but it is true.....If you read some guidebooks, they will verify, and I have done it myself on RCI, Princess and Carnival....

Hey jimdiap, I 'm a newbie, please explain what you mean by " drink of the day, " and " upgrade to topshelf at no extra charge" I'm confused....

check out the room and balcony, open up our bottle of champagne and eat chocolate covered strawberries, smell the fresh flowers, and wave goodbye to my mom because she always comes to Galveston to see us off! Then its off to explore the wonderful Voyager of the Seas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey jimdiap, I 'm a newbie, please explain what you mean by " drink of the day, " and " upgrade to topshelf at no extra charge" I'm confused....

It is a drink that the line sells as a marketing tool--"Today's drink of the day is Banana Colada" or something like that. There are usually things you can get to show you got the drink of the day, and you get a little trinket if you drink every one.

Usuall they are made with low level liquor--such as Popov Vodka. On a normal drink, if you want higher end, such as Grey Goose, they charge extra. But, with the drink of the day, you can get the higher level stuff with no charge.....

It is a drink that the line sells as a marketing tool--"Today's drink of the day is Banana Colada" or something like that. There are usually things you can get to show you got the drink of the day, and you get a little trinket if you drink every one.

Usuall they are made with low level liquor--such as Popov Vodka. On a normal drink, if you want higher end, such as Grey Goose, they charge extra. But, with the drink of the day, you can get the higher level stuff with no charge.....

Hey jimdicap, thanks for that info, god knows Popov wouldn't work more than once..lol

Well we put on carryon in our cabin and check out the cabin. Then we start on deck 2 and work our way up exploring every deck. When we get to the buffet we of course stop for lunch. This way we know where everything is.

Archived