Official Cruise Wedding Picture Thread

If this has been done I apologize; but I think it would help future couples if there were one thread instead of searching thoughout threads. So Ill start it off:

http://community.webshots.com/user/brianroberts2526

Good Idea. You & your wife = BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day. I'm glad you listed the prices in your review; it lets others know that you can a picture perfect wedding without breaking the bank. Here are my pictures from my wedding on April 23rd onboard the Victory.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=4pd6joy.10zifkxi&Uy=5d1ejd&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1

eringirl79 - love your dress. the colorful vining / flowers make it cruise perfect. BTW, is the bouquet you're holding from the "Duet" wedding package ? ...wondering what I should expect for a "Duet" bouquet.

RCI sent me a bouquet for the "Harmony" wedding package. I tried to include it in this reply.

Harmony_Package_bouquet_sm.jpg.5e0ec0609662529511589e573e18b421.jpg

Getting Married May 20 2007, I've been looking at your pictures, they are very nice and very helpful. What room were you in? Was your buffet lunch 1 hr or 2? Did you have non sailing guests? Did any of them feel the party was too short?

Thanks for all your help!

Kadie, Great photos. Now, about your cake. Is this a Princess cake (i.e., thay made it)? And how many people was it to serve?

West Coast-

Yes Princess made the cake. We sent our coordinator at The Wedding Experience a picture of the cake we wanted, she got a quote from the ship and they made it. We thought they would scale the picture we sent to fit our party, but they didn't they made it EXACTLY like the picture, same size and everything. That cake could have fed like 150 people, we had about 35. To say the least we had TONS of cake leftover. The food and beverage manager onboard even came to check on us before the reception started to make sure the cake turned out how we wanted. I think it cost us 300.00, on land that cake would have cost more, we had different flavors on each layer. I have better pictures of the whole thing if you want them, just let me know and I'll upload them to shutterfly or e mail them to you.

Kadie

Archived