Official Cruise Wedding Picture Thread

Hi everyone,

My husband, Bernabé, and I got married aboard Norwegian Spirit on 7/16/06. Here is a link to some of the pictures my friend took. We hired a professional photographer but haven't ordered those pictures yet, as we are not fully happy with them.

Lisa

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AaNWrZo2ZtWFF

Hi Lisa,

Your Pics are great! My finace' and I are getting married onboard the Dawn and it is hard to find pics of weddings onboard NCL ships. I had a question about your flowers and cake. Were the flowers done by norwegian or did you bring them and also, did you specify anything special for the flowers used to decorate for the ceremony? I have been waiting for TWE to send me pics of what is provided but they take a long time to respond. Did you make any special requests for you cake or is that what they provided? Thanks,

Beth

• 5 months later...

Thanks so much for bringing this thread back in. I can't believe how pretty everyone's pictures came out - thanks for all who shared. Does anyone know which beach July2006Bride, page 4, used? I thought for sure I wanted to get married on the ship, but some of these pictures are really making me think twice about that. These boards are so helpful in planning my cruise wedding. I chose to get married this way so it would be easy, no hassle planning - but the more I read the more choices I'm learning about and the more confused I am! Ahh, i still have time, still haven't even booked a cruise line yet lol. Thanks!

Thanks so much for bringing this thread back in. I can't believe how pretty everyone's pictures came out - thanks for all who shared. Does anyone know which beach July2006Bride, page 4, used? I thought for sure I wanted to get married on the ship, but some of these pictures are really making me think twice about that. These boards are so helpful in planning my cruise wedding. I chose to get married this way so it would be easy, no hassle planning - but the more I read the more choices I'm learning about and the more confused I am! Ahh, i still have time, still haven't even booked a cruise line yet lol. Thanks!

I can't tell, but several people have asked about which planner. I'm getting married at Secret Harbour in St. Thomas in November.

This is what I found....Hope it helps some!

May 3rd, 2006, 12:11 PM

July2006Bride user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_6533988", true);

Cool Cruiser

icon1.gifAngela Reid-Wedding Coordinator

Has anyone worked with Angela Reid from Weddings and Events USVI on the Island of St.Thomas? My most recent wedding coordinator resigned and now I am nervous about this sudden switch.:confused:

• 1 month later...
Here are my wedding and cruise pictures from the Carnival Valor on May 20, 2007. We were married while in the port of Miami. Our ceremony was in the Capitol Romm and reception in the Disco. Lots of fun-it was perfect!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559278089UtMKvt

Mandy..you are a GORGEOUS bride. Fun pictures..it looks like you had a blast the WHOLE DAY!! It is so beautiful, I am crying just looking at all the love you, your husband and your family share.

I am getting so EXCITED!! I hope my day will be as beautiful as yours

• 7 months later...

We got married January 22, 2008 on Eagle Beach in Aruba. Here's the link to the pics....warning, there are lots! We had to have our legal ceremony in the civil house and then the one at the beach w/all our guests right after so that's why it looks like we're getting married twice....lol. We kinda did!!! :D

http://family.webshots.com/album/562544593meuzWp

Laura

We got married onboard Mariner of the Seas in Port Canaveral on December 16, 2007. Everything was booked through Royal Romance - we booked the Harmony wedding package, adding a deluxe bridesmaid's bouquet and ivory rose boutonnieres. For the reception, we booked the lunch buffet with bar service, and added the 8" vanilla wedding cake.

Several albums are shown in the collection - the professional pictures were taken by the photographer onboard.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allison_beck/collections/72157603544002936/

We got married onboard Mariner of the Seas in Port Canaveral on December 16, 2007. Everything was booked through Royal Romance - we booked the Harmony wedding package, adding a deluxe bridesmaid's bouquet and ivory rose boutonnieres. For the reception, we booked the lunch buffet with bar service, and added the 8" vanilla wedding cake.

Several albums are shown in the collection - the professional pictures were taken by the photographer onboard.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allison_beck/collections/72157603544002936/

Thank you MarinerBride for sharing your pictures. I am getting the exact package you are getting but I am getting married on the Grandeur. Your pictures of the buffet really gave me an idea of the set up. How many guests did you have? I liked the swan decoration. Thank you again for sharing. I loved your pictures and you look beautiful.

Thank you MarinerBride for sharing your pictures. I am getting the exact package you are getting but I am getting married on the Grandeur. Your pictures of the buffet really gave me an idea of the set up. How many guests did you have? I liked the swan decoration. Thank you again for sharing. I loved your pictures and you look beautiful.

Thanks! We ended up having 19 guests, 14 of whom were non-sailing. The reception was in the 7 Hearts Lounge, and we pretty much had no idea what to expect (I was just happy I didn't have to plan it!). We booked the reception for the minimum of 25 guests, and we had SO much food leftover. I imagine even with 25 guests there would have been a ton of food. Everything was absolutely delicious! All of the guests really had a fun time.

Archived