Official Cruise Wedding Picture Thread

• 1 month later...
Here's the link to your wedding pics. We were married on March 11th 2008 on Magens Bay.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562932415RzkNGe

Fungirl,

Oh your pics are Fantastic!! I have a million questions for you (sorry for the hi-jack)...what time did your ceremony start? What planner did you use? Where was the pavilion at (compared to where the beach ceremony) and was there an extra charge for it? Sorry to bombard you. Oh, who was your photographer? We are planning a vow renewal in Dec. 2009 at Magen's and I love your pics (I want our ceremony to be by palm trees too!). Ummm...well, I think that's all my questions for now. Thanks!!! BTW you looked beautiful!

Hey cruisintink,

My ceremony was at noon and I used Paradise Bridal Consultants. The pavilion was about 30 feet from where our ceremony took place. I'm not sure if there was any charge for that as I payed for a wedding package. The photographer was from caribphotography.com, this was the photographer that the wedding planner used. From what I understand though, she is switching photographers. I'll locate his name for you and post it later. Any other questions, feel free. People are so afraid to get married on Magens Bay b/c of the crowds, what they don't realize is that your so focused on the two of you that you have no clue anyone else is around. I didn't realize how many from the beach were watching our wedding and taking pics until my relatives started sending me pics of our wedding. To me it was a nice touch!!!

Melissa

Hey cruisintink,

My ceremony was at noon and I used Paradise Bridal Consultants. The pavilion was about 30 feet from where our ceremony took place. I'm not sure if there was any charge for that as I payed for a wedding package. The photographer was from caribphotography.com, this was the photographer that the wedding planner used. From what I understand though, she is switching photographers. I'll locate his name for you and post it later. Any other questions, feel free. People are so afraid to get married on Magens Bay b/c of the crowds, what they don't realize is that your so focused on the two of you that you have no clue anyone else is around. I didn't realize how many from the beach were watching our wedding and taking pics until my relatives started sending me pics of our wedding. To me it was a nice touch!!!

Melissa

Thanks Melissa! We have booked with Janelle at Island Bliss and it will be at Magen's...we've been there and think it's absolutely beautiful. I'll check out the photography website.

Thanks Melissa! We have booked with Janelle at Island Bliss and it will be at Magen's...we've been there and think it's absolutely beautiful. I'll check out the photography website.

Melissa just viewed your pics from your wedding! AWESOME!! We go in 98 days! We are so excited. My DD is getting married at Lindquist Bay. They really wanted it private, and it seemed to be the most quiet of the beaches to use! I am SOOO excited...I am really starting to picture it in my mind after watching your slide show!!

They are using Janelle with Island Bliss also! Heard GOOD things about her service!

Thanks again for sharing! Have a great marriage!!:)

Hello everyone my name is Kelly. I will be sailing on the Explorer of the seas on May 14, 2009. My brother and sisters and I would like to surprise my parents with a surprise 15 year wedding renewal! They will be married 15 years June 10th. Can anyone help me I am having a hard time deciding on what to do. Is it better to go thru Royal Caribbean or go on to St. Thomas? My mom got married in a court house and then went out to eat after. She has been having a rought time lately and I know she always talks about having a nice renewal. Any ideas would be great as everything was kind of left for me to do. Thank you all in advance Kelly

Hi Kelly,

That is such a wonderful thing to do for your mom. In my opinion, I think you should do something on one of the beaches in St. Thomas. I have personally used paradisebridalconsultants.com for my wedding in St. Thomas. There are others that people have used on these boards as well and have been just as happy. Some include, Fantasia weddings & Weddings the Island Way. If you do a search for weddings in St. Thomas a bunch of wedding consultants will come up. Look at them all as they all offer many different packages and the prices vary. Hope this helps.

Melissa

Thought I'd add ours to the "Official" thread. :D

Carnival Conquest

June 2008

Photographer: Edgar

Carnival Photos Link:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=235211651/a=124609380_124609380/t_=124609380

Personal Photos Link:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=234967893/a=124609380_124609380/t_=124609380

Thought I'd add ours to the "Official" thread. :D

Carnival Conquest

June 2008

Photographer: Edgar

Carnival Photos Link:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=235211651/a=124609380_124609380/t_=124609380

Personal Photos Link:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=234967893/a=124609380_124609380/t_=124609380

OMG, Bekah the pix are absolutely beautiful. You made a beautiful bride!!!!!!!!:)

Congrats from Tom and I.

The best times of your life is yet to come.

After almost 29 years, and 6 kids later, Tom and I are still enjoying the best times of our lives.;)

Enjoy every minute of lives together.

• 1 month later...

Thank you everyone for posting your beautiful pictures. You all look beautiful and very happy :) I will be getting married in 2010 in May...looking at all of these pictures makes me want to get married sooner:D

I would like to know if any past brides of this board who got married in St.Thomas at Bluebeards beach have any pictures to share...I am planning to get married there and using Cheryl Toner from Weddings Set Go....any photos will be appreciated thank a bunch :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived