Sept. 17 2006; 11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

Figment72

Well we are closing into the "100" hour mark....

The butterflies are starting to set in.....

Don't forget to pack your zip lock bags,

Sunscreen, hat or other device to protect your head,

wet shoes (for rocky or coral areas), and of course your ears.

Julie and Dick:cool:

It appears we have a few DISNEY VETERANS in this thread/room is there anywhere you might suggest we can meet one on one as a group? A Mini-Meet and Mingle of our own. A certain lounge, right after muster maybe?

Below I have started a ROLL CALL list.....

The easiest way to do this list is to highlight and copy the list....and paste into your reply...then add your info..... works the easiest for me....

45640 .......... AKA Julie and Dick .....Charleston, SC ......Deck 7 ...... Late Dining

Sea ya all in a very short time...............Julie and Dick

Boy this packing is starting to be work. Just finished ironing dh's pirate costume, Wanted to get some of the fold creases, from when it was packaged, ironed out.

I think there are several of us who post on another thread and have meets set up before and during the sailaway. I'm sure there is time for another meet so we can meet other Disneyolics.

We leave tomorrow afternoon for some time in WDW. Of course it is only a 2 1/2 hour drive, so not too bad. Can't imagine having to lug all this luggage to an airport. I think I need to go back and cut back on some of the stuff I packed.

Hey MizDaisy, I remeber your dd's wedding on CC. That was my VERY first cruise. Looking forward to seeing you again.

See you all soon.

Carol

45640 .......... AKA Julie and Dick .....Charleston, SC ......Deck 7 ...... Late Dining

Iluvcruizin... AKA Carol and Joe....Jacksonville, FL....Deck 6.... Early Dining

dobelover......AKA Sue, sailing with Mom - Jeanne, sis - Liz and Barbara....Maryland......Deck 7..............Early Dining

Not sure if this board permits the address of the other. How about disneyboards followed by a dot com.

Sue

We'll be there too! The time is getting short. The car is coming to pick us up at noon tomorrow for our flight - I just might finish all my packing by then :D

dobelover......AKA Sue, sailing with Mom - Jeanne, sis - Liz and Barbara....Maryland......Deck 7..............Early Dining

crazyforcruisn.....AKA Gail and John.......Macomb, MI.....Deck 6.....Early Dining

We hadn't planned on a meeting with the other group, we were going to just kick back and do nothing....but I am adding us, it would be nice to meet!

crazyforcruisn.....AKA Gail and John.......Macomb, MI.....Deck 6.....Early Dining

mizdaisy...and friends...that's Stacey, Diana, Vicki, Frances and Sharon....from all over....Deck 8....Late Dining

Would someone kindly Step-up and designate a time and place for us to meet and greet each other. We have never sailed this ship and defer to the experienced Disney Cruisers, which it appears we have a few of.

Thank you

Julie and Dick

Would someone kindly Step-up and designate a time and place for us to meet and greet each other. We have never sailed this ship and defer to the experienced Disney Cruisers, which it appears we have a few of.

Thank you

Julie and Dick

Jeanne has a spa appt at 3pm. Could we get together on Deck 10, forward at 2:30, Port side, outside the forward elevators along the rail. (hopefully that will be in the shade). If that is too early shout out another time or location.

This works for me. I will be there.

Hey, Carol if you read this before leaving, keep this place and time in your memory so I won't forget!

IF YOU HAVE BEADS/MARDI GRAS BEADS WEAR THEM ! ! ! So we know who we are.....

Deck 10, forward at 2:30, Port side, outside the forward elevators along the rail. (hopefully that will be in the shade)SIZE]

see y'all there...

Julie and Dick:cool:

ANY MORE FOR THE ROLL CALL ?

IF YOU HAVE BEADS/MARDI GRAS BEADS WEAR THEM ! ! ! So we know who we are.....

Deck 10, forward at 2:30, Port side, outside the forward elevators along the rail. (hopefully that will be in the shade)

mizdaisy...and friends...that's Stacey, Diana, Vicki, Frances and Sharon....from all over....Deck 8....Late Dining

IF NOT BON VOYAGE AND SEE YOU ONBOARD ! ! ! :cool:

My parents are on this cruise right now!

I got a call this morning from my dad - they are at port in St. Thomas today, but unfortunately he came down with a bug that is apparently going around the ship and is quarintined (sp?) in the cabin for 48 hours! :(

I hope you all are healthy and having a wonderful time!

Melissa

Archived