Sept. 17 2006; 11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

Figment72

I contacted my TA today and he said he called DCL and they had me listed as an AP holder already. I will still fax in a copy of my AP.

I wonder what else DCL knows about me :D

Thanks Cindi for the heads up about the discount - I'm sure I won't have any problem finding a use for the $100 onboard credit.

That is so great! I don't have an AP, wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, living in Arizona.....darn it.

I know I'll have spa treatments that $100 would have helped with!

Carol, I could help you spend that $100....I'm a GREAT shopper! :D

We were able to get the AP credit along with the credit from our TA. Hmmm, now what do I NEED from the gift shops???? Thanks Cindi for your help.

Carol

Forget the gift shops, girlfriend. Think SPA!!! :D

ETA: See, MizDaisy and I are on the same page already! I'm thinking a Palo dinner for five is in order here, although I am really hoping for brunch and high tea!

UPS came today. I have my cruise docs!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue

Congrats to you!!!! BUT WHERE ARE MINE????? :p Wahhh.

Seriously, I'm glad they're getting out now. I'd LOVE to get mine or at least hear that my mom or sister got theirs. Our TA said she hadn't gotten them yet this weekend.

To clear up some confusion I may have caused: I don't know of any shipboard credits just for having a DVC card or being a member. I heard that there is a special reception, and have heard that any DVC member can go and that only those who booked on points can go. :confused: The annual passholder credit can apparently go to any WDW AP holder for no reason at all. Hope that helps clarify things a little!

I know that this has been discussed but there were several different answers and wondering if there is any more information on which nights are which (pirate, tropical etc)?

Also - could you advise how I might find out about our Rotation - or do we just wait until we arrive?

Driving down from WDW in rental car - are you allowed to drive up and drop luggage and then get back out?

Any other help - as always - greatly appreciated

Thanks!

I know that this has been discussed but there were several different answers and wondering if there is any more information on which nights are which (pirate, tropical etc)?

Also - could you advise how I might find out about our Rotation - or do we just wait until we arrive?

Driving down from WDW in rental car - are you allowed to drive up and drop luggage and then get back out?

Any other help - as always - greatly appreciated

Thanks!

From what I've heard:

Special Dining Nights From DCl

Pirates Night - Sept. 24th, will be in St. Kitts

Formal Nights: Sept. 19th and Sept. 26th

Tropical Night: Sept. 20th, will be in St. Thomas

Rotation is assigned when you get your Key to the World Card.

Yes, you can drop luggage and people and get back out and back in.

Hope it helps!

Cindi

In a reply I received from a tour guide in St. Kitts he stated that stores usually do not open on Sundays unless there are enough cruise ships in port. He didn't say how many cruise ships and I believe the Wonder is the only ship in port at St. Kitts on Sunday. And of course I can't find my e-mail to remember where I got the response. Has anyone else heard this? He said the tours run 7 days a week regardless of the # of ships in port. Could be a light shopping day if shops aren't open.

Looking forward to seeing you again MizDaisy. I sure hope we get a chance to rest on this cruise. We were on the 14 day eastbound repo cruise and we really did get a chance to use the chairs on deck 4.

Carol

ST KITTS is a very religious island. Stores are not open unless there are numerous vessels in port. Yes, DIS is the only one on Sunday. You were correct.

So this is my (probably) only chance to go to St Kitts, and I may not be able to buy souvenirs? :( Bummer.

We were on St Barth a year ago, and they close their stores for hours in the afternoon. I walked and walked and walked until I found one shop open where I could buy polo's, hats, magnets and such. I was sure glad to finally find that store.

ST KITTS is a very religious island. Stores are not open unless there are numerous vessels in port. Yes, DIS is the only one on Sunday. You were correct.

Have you been to St. Kitts before? We were checking out the Romney Manor excursion, and John saw some cool clothing things to buy there. Will their shops be open at the Manor? (If you klnow) ... If none of the shops are open, it looks like we'll be spending a lot of that day on the ship!:(

So I went to the UPS Store to get a box to mail our wine and Pepsi. I made the mistake of telling the guy that I was going to be shipping wine. He said it's against the law to ship wine across the country. I knew that you couldn't buy it and have it shipped to some states...but I guess I thought this was different. :confused:

He also said, though, that most people (ssshhhh) just don't TELL that they are shipping wine. Now I have to decide what to do.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived