Sept. 17 2006; 11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

Figment72

I'm also going on this cruise. My mom had just booked this cruise. We had just got off the Magic about a week ago. I had a blast. Cant wait to do this cruise. 1 good thing is that I get to celebrate my Birthday on here. Yay. On the Magic they had a college club 18-21 year olds. I hope they had the same thing on here so I can meet other people my age.

Lindsay:o

I shouldn't believe it. It's not today. Bummer. I keep getting confused, since I'm so used to leaving on a Saturday.

Hey MizDaisy, we can just meet at the port on Saturday and have a pj party.:D I know I keep thinking we are leaving on Saturday also. I guess because I know it is a long cruise I keep thinking we are on the Magic.

Just realized that my fish extender is missing. Gotta get to ebay and see if I can find one quick!!!

See you all soon!!!

Carol

Hey MizDaisy, we can just meet at the port on Saturday and have a pj party.:D I know I keep thinking we are leaving on Saturday also. I guess because I know it is a long cruise I keep thinking we are on the Magic.

Just realized that my fish extender is missing. Gotta get to ebay and see if I can find one quick!!!

See you all soon!!!

Carol

I can't tell you how tempted I am all of a sudden, to change my flight from Saturday to Friday and spend a day in the Magic Kingdom. Wish I'd thought of that a long time ago!

I haven't been on the Wonder in forever.....so that's probably why I keep thinking Saturday, too. Last Wonder cruise was DD's wedding!

Last time we were on Wonder my Mom locked me out on the veranda!

Sue

That's a story I want to hear! I can't imagine! LOL

I actually like the Wonder better than the Magic. Although I know I'll miss the Dumbotron on Pirate night, and I do like the Mickey statue in the Atrium better than Ariel.....but I like the way the Wonder is decorated better. I like Route 66 better than Beat Street, and I like Triton's better than Lumiere's. I know the only real difference is the decorating...but it's just my preference.

Morning! Where does the limo driver meet you at the Port?

Sue

Just outside the fence across from the terminal. You leave the terminal building and walk across the "old" drop off lane (not far) to the fence that closes the terminal off from the street. Some limos are already lined up on the curb there, and some are across the street in the parking lot, waiting. There should be someone standing just outside the fence with a sign with your name on it.

If you have limo transportation to the port, they also drop you off in that same spot, and the baggage handlers are there waiting to take your bags.

I leave next Friday!!!!!!!!!! I am taking the auto train with my sister Liz and Mom is flying down on Saturday with sister Barbara. This is Barbara's first cruise and good thing I have a mini van. She is filling it:eek: . Mom, Liz and I will only have room for one outfit apiece!

Sue

Just back from Bermuda.... and not too soon by the looks of FLORENCE....

We will be driving down this time next week.... whew... time flies....:cool:

Anyone have any favorites(things to die for) they would like to share about any of the ports???

Julie and Dick

We are going to try the zip line in St. Lucia. I am usually a very cautious person but am really looking forward to this. Then we are going to be doing an ATV tour in St. Kitts. Something else I probably wouldn't do, but as I get older I am getting braver and wanting to try new and different things.

Anybody have suggestions for Barbados?

I know as the days pass it is going to be harder and harder to sleep. Getting really anxious for this cruise.

Carol

I don't know about you, Carol, but I am more willing to do those things now that my kids have gotten older. I guess because when they were little, I didn't want to do something crazy and die, leaving them without me. Kind of morbid, huh?

Barbados....taxi/van tour and a beach for us. I want to see the islands. Usually when we go, (as a family) all we do is snorkel.

I don't know about you, Carol, but I am more willing to do those things now that my kids have gotten older. I guess because when they were little, I didn't want to do something crazy and die, leaving them without me. Kind of morbid, huh?

Barbados....taxi/van tour and a beach for us. I want to see the islands. Usually when we go, (as a family) all we do is snorkel.

We'll go to the Francia Plantation, Gun Hill...maybe Sam Lord's, although I think I read that it might be closed. Just can't decide which beach. Will have to ask our driver what he recommends.

Archived