Just curious - Cruise Critic Singles Cruise?

A Hoya Oh Boya

I see this thread has been open for a while but i have not come across anyone setting up A cruise. I wouldlove to set up a cruise for the sinle members of teh board for us all to book. Lets see how many ppl respond for either an end of the year or new years cruise! My friends are going in december on a cheap cruise but if it is all about meeting other single men and women who cares right. This is what im going to try to do. Email me info and month availble. i will compile a list of men and women by age and month most popular. Then forwatd out an email to everyone and try to get all on board! Hope this works. send email with month, sex, and age.

justice29720@yahoo.com

mike

You DO intend to make it a Cruise Critic Member group cruise, right? That would be the only type of group cruise that can be advertised or promoted here on Cruise Critic per our Guidelines.

Just click Member Cruises. Read How to be a Cruise Critic Group Leader in 10 easy steps at http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupleader.cfm. You do not need to have folks e-mail you. You take care of that with starting threads here on Cruise Critic as the steps indicate. And to help you keep on top of the replies to your threads, be sure to set your Thread Subscription Mode. I find Instant E-mail Notification works best for me. That way, I do not have to go looking for any replies, they come looking for me!

If you have any other questions about forming a Cruise Critic Member group cruise, please contact our Community Manager LauraS at community@cruisecritic.com.

Wishing you lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif for a great Cruise Critic Member group cruise!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Ok all that C/C member board stuff confused the heck out of me. Who is up for a cruise on the Sovereign of the Seas, December 10-14, 2007 out of Ft Lauderdale?? I have a feew friends going on this 4 day cruise already. Or there is a couple leaving charleston if that is closer. Fill me in on what you guys want.

Ok all that C/C member board stuff confused the heck out of me...

I am so sorry to see you say that. Others have been able to set up the Cruise Critic Member group cruises just fine. Perhaps contacting one that is already in progress will help you.

We have a thread here on the Singles Cruises Forum titled Join us! 8 Days of Miracle CC Group Cruise-02/27/08 at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=515030. There is a thread titled CC Group on Serenade of the Seas 11-8-08 at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=655424 on the Solo Cruisers Forum. Then there is the list for some past and the present Cruise Critic Member Cruises in process at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24.

Perhaps you and the others might want to join in on one already in process. I feel sure they will be glad to have you! And as I mentioned before, our Community Manager LauraS will be happy to help you with any further questions at community@cruisecritic.com. Also, the Cruise Critic Member group cruises are the ONLY group cruises that can be advertised or promoted on Cruise Critic.

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Did any of you hear about this $70 fuel surcharge (per room) for cruises starting in February 2008?? It's going to happen. Even with already booked reservations. Another reason to go in January......

I just came off a celebrity cruise to find out about that $5/per day for the 1st and 2nd passengers. Myself and others are already rethinking the booking we have next December.

Archived