**OFF TOPIC*** - Cruise Fashions & Beauty Forum

Sue, sending out lots of prayers for you. Don't know if you are aware but there is a breast cancer forum http://www.breastcancer.org/ that is very helpful for support and information. I found a kind of "mentor" there that really helped me through treatment and gave me lots of encouragement and help. It is a good place to go where others can really relate to all the issues you have to cope with. It's a good place for hope and inspiration or just to vent and let it out!

Praying for a chemo that will knock out that nasty beast! And definitely book another cruise! That was one of the first things I did after I calmed down a bit after diagnosis.

Hugs and best wishes,

Liz

Sue,

I want you to know that God answers prayer, my family and I know from many personal experiences, and you can rest assured that you have our family praying for you and with you. Nothing is impossible with God, not even cancer. You keep believing, praying and God will answer your prayers!

We will keep holding you up to the father in prayer, he loves you and knows your every need. Smile, sunshine is on it's way!

In God's love,

Pam

Sue: You keep fighting, and we'll keep praying. With that combination, we gotta win. I was diagnosed in 1991, after having lost my mom to the dreaded desease two years earlier. I had surgery, radiation, chemo......the works. I am strong and healthy 15 yrs. later. I wish this for you. Bless you....hang in there!!!!

Sue,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. You seem like such an inspirational person with an amazing spirit.

In October I am walking in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk. I will be walking 60 miles over those 3 days. It would be my pleasure to add your name to my "Honor/Memory" shirt. Of course, you would be on the Honor side. :D If you have questions, please email me at cruisinanne@yahoo.com or visit http://www.the3day.org.

Anne

Sue,

You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I, too, have shed some tears reading about "the dress." I wish for you good days and renewed good health. You are an inspiration to me.

Karen

Sue, I,too, have been following your story and cheering you on when you found "THE DRESS", enjoying your review of your most wonderful cruise with your darling husband and keeping you in my thoughts while hoping for the best for you.

You have inspired so many here, and I'm sure in your real life. You have such an awesome attitude and I believe that goes so far in kicking this horrible disease. My thoughts are with you.

Sue, I've never met you either, but did follow your "THE DRESS" thread. I truly enjoyed hearing your dress story, loved seeing the pictures and hearing about what a great time you had on your cruise. You were so upbeat and positive about the whole wig issue and just looked absolutely radiant with and without the wig! I'm so, SO sorry to hear your latest update.:mad:

I am adding more prayers from IOWA to your list...you WILL wear THE DRESS again in good health!

BTW...I heard of a woman once who was in a similar position and she got a map of the US and Canada and put pins in it where she heard she was getting prayers from...seeing that she was receiving prayers from different spots all over the US and Canada helped her stay positive.

Sue,

More good thoughts and prayers are coming to you, your family and your doctor's from Arkansas.

I don't post much, but also followed "The Dress" story and loved seeing your pictures.

I'm a major lurker here. I read posts often, but seldom post myself. I read your post about "the dress" and even checked out your pix.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your positive attitude and keep us posted. There are obviously many people here who care about you!

I am so sorry to hear about this. Hopefully it isn't as bad as they act. I remember you talking about going on this cruise. Please keep in touch and we will be praying for you.

Archived