Breakfeast on last day?

Johnny789

Breakfast will be available in the dining room or Windjammer-- no room service on the last morning.

FYI-- RCI changed the menus in the dining room for the last morning.. it's very limited-- no more eggs benedict :-(

The best bet is to head to the Windjammer-- that way you're not forced to eat with strangers in the open seating and the food is usually better and more variety.

I like eating with strangers in the dining room. It really broadens your experiences. And it's a great way to meet new friends!

I normally don't mind, but not in the EARLY morning on the last day of the cruise! I'm not a morning person, and after usually having pulled an all nighter on the last night, the last thing I want is to eat with a bunch of chatter mouth strangers.. :-)

I normally don't mind, but not in the EARLY morning on the last day of the cruise! I'm not a morning person, and after usually having pulled an all nighter on the last night, the last thing I want is to eat with a bunch of chatter mouth strangers.. :-)

You should have sat with us, then - Abdullah (HW) came over and said jovially, "how is everybody this morning?" The only answer came from the woman in sunglasses who said, "hungover and feeling like sh**, but thank you for asking." That was pretty much the entire morning conversation.

You'll see....;)

I agree with you that eating with strangers can be fun, sometimes it makes you feel so normal compared to other people!

As for the last day, we usually go to the buffet and it is a madhouse.

Strangers are just people you haven't gotten to know yet.

Now in these days of cruising having a nice breakfast/brunch is great.

That last time... seeing many faces you have been with all cruise long the exchange of coordinates with them and finally leaving via the gang plank(s).

Cruise food for the last time and just think everyone will be hungry in a few hours too...:D yes just like Asian American Food does...:eek:

LMAO.... I LOVE this quote :D

Now if I could get packed for my cruise that is coming up waaayyyy too fast I could remember that one!

Well since you are having so much trouble packing, I'll go on the cruise in your place.:D ;)

Well since you are having so much trouble packing, I'll go on the cruise in your place.:D ;)

How about you go on the cruise instead of my boyfriend?We would have a great time! He is driving me nuts tonight. He decided to pack when I wanted to. The closet isn't big enough for two of us....LOL...now back to my wine......:eek:

How about you go on the cruise instead of my boyfriend?We would have a great time! He is driving me nuts tonight. He decided to pack when I wanted to. The closet isn't big enough for two of us....LOL...now back to my wine......:eek:

Let me see if I can find a flight out and I'll be there.;)

Just coming off the sovereign breakfast was served from 6:30 am to 8:30 am in the dining room.. We did not get up early enough to do either DR or WJ. Daughter was very sleepy and did not get up till 9 am.. cabin steward cleaned cabins around ours and allowed her to sleep in till 9am.. we had lt blue 2 coming off ship and did not disembark until 10:30 Am.. and by the time we claimed luggage after clearing customs (which was a bit of a joke) they never looked at our BC coming off, and neevr checked any items carried off the ship.. they were in a big hurry to get ship unloaded as they begin boarding agin about 11 am.. We were on the road at 11:20 amd stopped at a cracker barrel before our 2 hour ride home from port canaveral. There are a few options if you can wake up in time to get the breakfast. We ususally get room service for the danishes and coffee.. easier than the fighting crowds in either DR or WJ.

We order room service every morning. Even if it is only for coffee ! We love to sit on our balcony and enjoy our coffee in the morning and watch the sunrise. This gives the kids some extra time to sleep before we call their room and roust them for breakfast.

On RC, room service is not available after 3 am the final morning. It's also not available the first day until 5 pm. One thing I really liked on my NCL cruise--room service the last morning and taking our time leaving the cabin. It's nice not to have to clear out by 8 am.

We're also a big fan of room service. On the last morning, we'll either go the dining room or do the continental breakfast offered at the P&D departure lounge. I avoid the Windjammer--just too much of a cattle call there.

On the Voyager class ships, the dining room is a good option for breakfast the last day because there is plenty of room for luggage and when done you can simply cross the atrium to StudioB to wait for your color to be called. No waiting for crammed elevators, and when your color is called you are only a deck or 2 away from getting off.

Archived