*Report from the Voyage of the Spammed*

RevNeal

Happily an excuse to return to Hawaii! :)

Ruth, I could not agree more:) but my vacation time for 2007 is all booked up with "DAM" cruises:D 5 more coming up in the next 13 months and none of them are Hawaii. Who knows maybe in 2008 we will sneek in Hawaii or at least a land trip. Although for a good 7 or so years we were going to Hawaii twice a year.

Thanks RuthC. I have googled Royal Creations and found a few styles. Unfortunately none as nice as yours. I haven't been to Hawaii since 1989! I guess its time to think about Hawaii as a cruise destination.

It is, indeed, time for you to do that. And ... there is no better way of visiting Hawaii than on the decks of a damship! The 15 day round trip out of San Diego is fabulous!!!!

I've not yet updated the Photos, Videos, and Reviews page linked to through my signature. Sorry!

My website update (with Sunday's sermon, etc) will run tomorrow, and that will include an update for the Cruise photos link page and for my other photo pages, etc.

For now, the link can be found back a few pages on this thread. OR ... just click here:

http://homepage.mac.com/revneal/spaamdam/Menu124.html

This link will take you to the "Voyage of the Spammed" Homepage. Here you find thumbnail links to my photo galleries for this cruise (some people haven't been able to figure this out :rolleyes: ).

Hi!

I just wanted to thank you so very much for the Voyage of the Spammed Picture CD and the Texas hand towels! Your letter was so very kind. We really enjoyed seeing all those pictures. It was very nice for you to think to send it to us.

We hope to see you again sometime soon (preferably on the same ship);) ,

~Mary, Keaka, and Kristen

Archived