*Report from the Voyage of the Spammed*

RevNeal

Richard, you take some excellent pictures (what type of camera do you use?).

Hi John,

thanks! I'm still using an old clunker I bought quite a number of years ago - Canon PowerShot G2 4.0 megapixels. I've been very happy with it and am able to print up to 8.5x11" glossy prints of excellent quality.

Now, it's my turn to thank YOU; I'd never heard of a Wang Wang until I read some of your posts and it became the drink of choice for several of us while onboard. Especially the 'After Shock Wang Wangs' - renamed by SirScott and I. We had at least 7 of them the day of the earthquake LOL ...and a good time was had by all :D

Cheers!

Hi John,

thanks! I'm still using an old clunker I bought quite a number of years ago - Canon PowerShot G2 4.0 megapixels. I've been very happy with it and am able to print up to 8.5x11" glossy prints of excellent quality.

Now, it's my turn to thank YOU; I'd never heard of a Wang Wang until I read some of your posts and it became the drink of choice for several of us while onboard. Especially the 'After Shock Wang Wangs' - renamed by SirScott and I. We had at least 7 of them the day of the earthquake LOL ...and a good time was had by all :D

Cheers!

Thanks for that bit of info, mate! Excellent camera (and photographer)! Sounds like more Wang Wang fans have been born - I'm sure the bar staff thanks you also!;)

Take care and be safe down under!

Richard,

What a wonderful collection of photos! The Zaandam looks amazing--great pix.

Thank you so much for sharing. Now I must take this cruise after I retire next year!!!

You and Heather look so elegant on formal nights!!! So great to see al the Hawaiian pix!

Mahalo!

Peggy

Take care and be safe down under!

Down under what? Am I going somewhere? I'd love a trip down under if you're buying! It started to snow here (Calgary, Canada) in the early morning and hasn't stopped yet so yes, anywhere would do:D

Richard and Dan, thanks so much for the great pictures you've posted. I'm annoyed with myself, my camera and my computer. So far I haven't been successful in downloading the few pics I took. Keep getting a "device is not ready" message. Grrr! Will tackle it again today.

Richard, that Lava photo is awesome!

Jane

Richard! Thank you so much for your pictures! Excellent! It brought the cruise back to me with some views and experiences that made it new. Thank you so much!

I'm about 3/4 of the way through preping my photos for upload. Hopefully, I'll have them ready within the next couple of days. :)

For anyone who doesn't know ... it's a LOT of work to do this kind of thing and Richard has done an EXCELLENT job here.

Jane .... if you're still having trouble shoot me an e-mail and I'll have some suggestions for you.

Greg

revneal@aol.com

Down under what? Am I going somewhere? I'd love a trip down under if you're buying! It started to snow here (Calgary, Canada) in the early morning and hasn't stopped yet so yes, anywhere would do:D

Major brain fart - your name made me think of Australia:o Go Flames!

Well, after many days of processing photos for posting on the internet, I have finally finished uploading and posting my photos for viewing online! The galleries are not entirely finished ... I've got a few photos to add that have come in from several others who were on the cruise, and I need to add an index page with several short video-clips, however this is a major portion of the photos!

http://homepage.mac.com/revneal/spaamdam/Menu124.html

Clicking the above will take you to the "Voyage of the Spammed" Homepage. From here, click on the thumbnail photos for each of the galleries, and do the same on each gallery page to view the photos more closely.

......Well, after many days of processing photos for posting on the internet, I have finally finished uploading and posting my photos for viewing online! .......

Oh Frabjous Day! Thank you, thank you, Rev Neal! You have given me the most marvelous excuse to put off today's list of chores for a little while longer:)

Karin

A truly excellent photo gallery. Thank you so much, Greg, for providing it to everyone.

And thank you, again, for all the effort you put into making this the very special cruise that it was. Had you not gone to all the trouble you did I'm certain that it still would have been a lovely time, but I know that you went way "above and beyond" to make this cruise all that it was.

Now that you've set the standard so high it's going to be difficult to reach it again. But I have faith! ;)

middle-aged mom: Enjoy it, Karin! I, too, enjoy procrastinating by tip-toeing through someone's photo gallery of their cruise! :D I can't think of any better way to wa ... ah, er spend ... a day. :D

RuthC: You're welcome, Ruthless ... and THANK YOU for your kind words. I doubt we'll have such a large group on our next Group Cruise ... :) ... sad, but I just doubt that as many CC people will be willing to pony up for a 21 day South American Cruise. :)

Copper10-8: Sure thing, John. Since 2004 I've found using Mac.com's photo gallery utilities very helpful in displaying my pics on the internet. They're easy to set up and maintain, and they keep my ministry website from being overwhelmed by bandwidth issues when I'm already having trouble in that department relative to my Audio and Video files.

Archived