*Report from the Voyage of the Spammed*

RevNeal

Ruth, you look so happy in the falls!! Too bad I'm not so photogenic...Oh well, DH looks good! :D

Mary, without you, Keaka, and Kristen (did I remember her name correctly? :o ) I never would have been in the Falls. I can't thank you three enough for the encouragement you gave me hiking up, and the tremendous effort you expended getting me down into the Falls (and back up again;) ).

Without all of you those pictures, that memory, that happiness never would have been. :) Thank you.

Greg, your pictures are really great. I so enjoyed looking thru them. Here it is the first of November and I am busy at work and should be doing work and I am enjoying you pictures instead. But then my mind is also wandering to the fact we will be boarding the Zaandam in just 15 days:D So you are just helping me with my excitement:cool:

Thanks, Greg, for posting your pictures. Brings back some GREAT memories. I particularly liked the one of you 'holding court' at the Spam reception - apparently you were so engaging longtimecruiser nodded completely off ;) LOL

Richard

Thanks, Greg, for posting your pictures. Brings back some GREAT memories. I particularly liked the one of you 'holding court' at the Spam reception - apparently you were so engaging longtimecruiser nodded completely off ;) LOL

LOL ... now now, Richard ... remember, I'm a pastor ... I know how to put EVERYONE to sleep!!!! :D

:eek:

What marvelous photos, Greg...

...so glad to see you keeping the tradition of holding court in the family

;) *

Given how Adele is sleeping in the photo, I must say that I don't hold court nearly as well as you do!!! :D

Thanks, Brian ... now that the photos are mostly finished I must say that they were a joy to take and share. Going through the gallery brought back many memories from the cruise. Every once-in-a-while I go to the Noordam Gallery and relive that cruise, too. :) Just think ... in only 65 more days we will be back aboard that lovely ship, preparing to cruise out of New York Harbor!

Richard and Greg - You've done wonderful jobs with your pictures! I just downloaded mine to my laptop 2 nights ago. :eek: I did manage yesterday to e-mail RuthC a picture I promised - of her and the chef she adores. Tija and Jane - I'll get those I promised off to you soon. :o

Thank you for making the time to post your fabulous pictures. I want to cruise with Sir Scott, especially after 7 Wang Wangs. I have said it before and will again, no way am I believing Sea Gypsy celebrated the big 5-0. Someone has to tell her it was her B-day, not anniversery. It certainly looks like RuthC had the time of her life and the Rev is looking fabulous. Thanks again for the ride.

Mary Ellen, cruznon, hammybee: Thank you so much. I enjoyed processing the photos for upload ... but I enjoyed taking them even more!

Scott is a hoot ... you'll have to meet him, hammy. And, yes, Tija (SeaGypsy) and Patrick (her husband) are wonderful people! And, thank you, I appreciate your kind words.

AlohaPride: Mary, you are such a WONDERFUL person. Thank YOU for all the kindness you, Keaka, and Kristen showed to our group. We had a BLAST and it wouldn't have been possible to do all that we did without all of you. You are such special people.

LAFFNVEGAS: Lisa, thank you so much for trying to capture the images of us out on the bow. Sorry you had so much trouble. It worked ... at least enough!

Wish I could join y'all in March. I just don't see how I can.

You SpamDammers do surely clammer...

So nice even if I have said it thrice ...

Your all do entice like the spice.

Your words, photos and deeds have helped so many in need, quite indeed.

^!^!^! Three Thumbs UP!:cool:

AlohaPride: You are such special people.

LOL, Are you saying something about our intelligence?? j/k

It was our pleasure! We had a BLAST. Keaka has even asked about you all recently. He wanted to know that you were alright in Hilo during the quake, and if you got back to Cali alright, and if I was still in touch with everyone. You were so patient with us! I don't think I'll ever have another Dole Whip without thinking about you and your second one (hiding from Christopher who ate your first one!). :D How I WISH I had thought to take a picture of that ;) I would REALLY like to cruise with you and Ruth and the others sometime. I'm already addicted and I haven't even HAD my first cruise yet!! Soon, very soon!

:) Oh Greg, you are so very good at this! Wow!! A completely professional job. Yes, Yes, we on board for the next one to South America. All your efforts and hard work created wonderful, beautiful memories of a lifetime and enduring friendships. My heartfelt thanks to you. It was such fun to view the photos and relive all the great times we had. I do miss all of our Cruise Critic buddies and look forward to sailing with all of them again. Thank you Greg.:)

Greg,

How we have enjoyed your pictures! Thank you again for the CD and all the extra pictures you've shared, on your website. As a Mac user, we must have a much older version on iPhoto, and haven't been able to use such a great site. It is so much fun to relive the cruise this way. You and Richard have brought back so many memories to us.:) :) :)

HeatherInFlorida: You're welcome ... and thank YOU. :)

AlohaPride: I enjoyed the Dole Whip ... but Christopher ate all but spoonfulls of what I had bought, so I had to get some more. :D It WAS yummy.

SeaGypsy1: Tija, it was such a joy to see you and Patrick again and to really get to know the two of you. And I look forward to seeing you again ... soon. :)

midgecruiser: Than you Wendy!

bobpatj: Thank you, Pat ... the pleasure was all mine!!! Give my regards to Bob! The two of you are CLASSY people! :D

RuthC LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Hawiian dresses. Where DID you get them???

Thank you; most of them were purchased on my 2000 trip; some of them were from the '95 stops! They are well-made of excellent material that really stands up.

They're by Royal Creations and are available in lots of places on the islands. They used to be at ABC shops, but they don't carry them anymore. :(

I did get one new one at a kiosk in front of Aloha Tower. There was a huge selection. I bought two more in Lahaina in two shops on the street where the tender docks.

Hey, replacing the wardrobe is a great excuse to book a Hawaii cruise! :D

Thank you; most of them were purchased on my 2000 trip; some of them were from the '95 stops! They are well-made of excellent material that really stands up.

They're by Royal Creations and are available in lots of places on the islands. They used to be at ABC shops, but they don't carry them anymore. :(

I did get one new one at a kiosk in front of Aloha Tower. There was a huge selection. I bought two more in Lahaina in two shops on the street where the tender docks.

Hey, replacing the wardrobe is a great excuse to book a Hawaii cruise! :D

Ruth, I too have several dresses by Royal Creations, they all wash and pack so well. I have one that I purchased many years ago at a out door market in Kailua-Kona that I love. Sadly, but yet this is still good. I lost lots of weight and now none of them fit they are all too big.

Sadly, but yet this is still good. I lost lots of weight and now none of them fit they are all too big.

Happily an excuse to return to Hawaii! :)

There were three dresses that I wanted to replace with exact duplicates this cruise for that very reason; two sizes. I was able to replace one exactly. Perhaps if I hadn't planned to find them at the very last port, and had shopped earlier..., perhaps if I had had more cash or my credit card with me when in Honolulu..., perhaps I need to book another cruise! :D

Archived