Rtw 2008

carolcp

Oh my goodness just received my 2008 Grand Voyages flyer from HAL. 114 Day Grand World Voyage on the Amsterdam, 68 day Grand South America Voyage on the Prinsendam, 73 day Grand Circle Africa on the Prinsendam and 85 day Grand Asia Voyage on the Amsterdam.

I was disappointed that it wasn't the Prinsendam going around the world, what a great ship.

Time to drool some more over the flyer.

Carol

Got ours a few days ago. Can't say I've drooled over it as Mrs. K has to work for 12-14 years and I'm retirement eligible right now. She doesn't take kindly to me musing too much about 114 day cruises. She also doesn't support the notion that I go and send her emails about what a great time I'm having. Wonder why???? Oh yeah....one other small detail.....I'd have to hawk about everything in the house. :rolleyes:

Randy,

How narrow minded your wife is:D Just Kidding. My husband is retired and I will join him in 33 days but who is counting!!! I would love to take the World Cruise and as soon as I win the lottery we will be going but like most other people it is just a dream.

Kathy

HAL is trying to tell us something.

This afternoon I heard "clunk" at the front door and there was a box. I opened it up and in side were a huge beautiful brochure for the Round the World cruise along with a zipper travel wallet with a passport holder and pen.

Oh my goodness, what tempting pictures and some interesting offers of airline and ground transportation, gratituties and ship board credit.

Anyone else getting these dropped off? All I need is a box of cash to be delivered next.

Carol

Mine came the other day. Funny thing is I already have one of those lovely document holders and don't know what to do with a second one. The passport holder inside it is new, though.

I heard that same "clunk" at night, but couldn't figure out what it was. When I went to bring in the paper the next morning I found that surprise. :)

Archived