$50.00 per person shipboard credit

Orcrone

I'm sure many people know about this, but I'm just mentioning it for those who don't. HAL is still offering their $50.00 per person shipboard. It's promo 7031. Even if you're already booked have your TA call HAL. They should still honor it. I also believe that it's a larger credit for suites.

Let me know if this helps anyone.:)

I got it for my 10 day eastern Caribbean in the fall. Calling about a 7 day eastern Caribbean in the spring they also said they can apply it. I haven't heard of anyone being turned down. So to the best of my knowledge it's for any cruise longer than 7 days. Give your TA a call and ask them to call HAL about it. Doesn't matter what it's for, they seem to be handing them out.:D

:) Promo 7031

Orcrone - suites get the same amount as the other cabins. It all depends on the length of the cruise. Usually HAL will give $75 for cruises of 8 - 13 days. And for cruises of 14 or more, it is $100 per person.

And from what I understand it is only for the Caribbean. A couple of people asked about the Panama Canal and were told "no".

:)

We are doing the Panama Canal, but I asked our TA to check anyway. I'll let you know. How do you find out about promo codes?
Actually, I found out on Cruise Addicts, and many people continued to learn about it as the thread kept getting bumped to the top.

I figured CC members might as well learn about them also.

These boards are the best source of info.:)

Good Afternoon Orcrone,

For the first time, I booked our May 2005 Massdam cruise though an internet agency and not my travel agent. Do you know if I can call HAL directly and get the shipboard credit? Thank you.

Bonnie

P.S. This will be our first cruise on HAL. By reading these boards, it sounds like it will be wonderful!

steelcity - it never hurts to try - call and have your TA check it out.

Don't know if HAL will give you the shipboard credit since you are working through an internet agency. Do you have someone's name that you booked through? Are you able to get hold of that person? If so, e-mail them and have them check out the ship board credit.

How about Alakan cruises (Zaandam--7-24/31)?? Are they part of this promotion?? I booked through VTG---but the TA has not called me back yet.

If ours isn't on the promo I will quit bugging the TA.:p

I booked thru CVC and found out about 7031 on C@. Called CVC and was initially denied the credit after much runaround. I called HAL to try and get the credit through them, as I knew it was valid for my sailing. They told me promo 7032 had already been applied from CVC, and I got an email later from CVC telling me they applied the promo to my booking. I am not a Mariner so I don't know why they applied 7032. Maybe that will get me an upgrade, too! :D ;)

Good Afternoon Orcrone,

For the first time, I booked our May 2005 Massdam cruise though an internet agency and not my travel agent. Do you know if I can call HAL directly and get the shipboard credit? Thank you.

Bonnie

P.S. This will be our first cruise on HAL. By reading these boards, it sounds like it will be wonderful!

Welcome to the boards Grandma.

If you booked with a travel agent then HAL won't speak to you directly regarding your reservation. You'll have to go through your agent. But if you contact them with the promo numbers they should be able to get you the credit.

Enjoy your cruise,

Marc

Can you get these credits if you booked directly with HAL? Or is it just a TA thing?
I called HAL to get some preliminary info for my spring cruise and they said they could apply that if I booked directly with them, so give them a call.

THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!!!!!

Called agency who handled my booking and got $100 credit($50pp) applied to my sailing. I am on the Zuiderdam january 29th for 4 day cruise in a category VA. They took care of it in about 5 minutes and said ..."congratulations the first $100 is on them!""

Would never have know about this promo if it wasnt for you guys. THANKS

ORCRONE

Thanks for the information. My TA just called me and I got the $50 pp shiipboard credit. If you are a have a mariner # use promo code 7032 or if you are new to hal, use prome 7031 Again thanks to you and all fellow cc for the great posts.

Dick

Just an update...I booked yesterday (7/21) through best price cruises (internet) and gave the TA both codes, 7031 and 7035. Don't know which she used but I got the 50pp credit in my confirmation today. I know 7035 is for AAA so I doubt she used that one. It's definitely worth a try. My cruise is a 7 night Oosterdam in November. Good Luck

Judy

Archived