$50.00 per person shipboard credit

Orcrone

I too found out about the 7031 promo through the cruise addicts website and received the credit!! Thanks to them!! I do take a look at that website everyday but find it quite boring....there seems to be one person who is the "boss" and has a very curt way of responding to the questions of folks who have very little knowledge of cruising e.g. (SHIP NOT BOAT!!) etc. THIS site I have found is chock full of extremely friendly and helpful people who enjoy cruising and want others to have as much of an enjoyable experience as they have!! I want to take a moment and thank ALL of you for your help and knowledgable advice!! I am eagarly anticipating my upcoming cruise on the Zuiderdam (Sept. 25) and am sure that we will have a great time, once again thanks to the informative ladies and gentlemen on this website.

Chef Nancy:)

This is why I love my TA...I just read the posting about the credit...called her and she has already gotten the credit for us....was saving it for a surprise! She just faxed the confirmation ..... YEH, I love the CruisingCo ! (Cruisingco.com)

anniecat

can't wait for :

Amsterdam AUgust 8th to Alaska

Ryndam Feb 14 2005 to Mexican Riviera

Thanks very much for the thread!!! Called Hal and asked about promo 7032

and got a shipboard credit of $100.00. That was easy!! I would advise everyone to take advantage of this offer!!

Can someone please tell me if the shipboard credits only apply if you are from the U.S? I received my HAL 2004 book from the U.S (not locally) and inside was a $50 voucher which we were told we couldn't use. Should I pursue it further?

This board is really the best.

Called my TA (HIGHLY recommended) and he was told it was only for new bookings. After reading all your recent posts, I decided to call HAL again and try a little charm. Spoke to someone who was very nice and she said that she is trying to research it a little and if it was available at the time of my booking, they would be able to do it. I have an inside so the credit is $25 pp. Hey, every little bit helps.

Does anyone know when this promo started?

Hi, Thumpr!! When did you book this cruise?

THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING THIS INFORMATION, called our TA and she got us the shipboard credit of $100.00 for our June 4, 2005 western caribbean cruise aboard the Zuiderdam. Thank you all for sharing all your information.:)
Cruisingangel,

I started this thread and I was just told by my TA today that it was not available for 2005 cruises. Do you know which credit was applied.

The Carnival Stockholders Shipboard Credit is not combinable with any other shipboard credit. If the Carnival credit is greater you can have the other one removed and use the Carnival credit instead.

We booked thru an internet agency and they got the credit for us. I understood the 7031 was for AAA members and 7035 was for 10 day or longer cruises. I'm not sure that is correct but I read it on another board. But, I asked & received. So, you should ask regardless of who you booked thru. I went directly to HAL about our dinner assignment and they confirmed it. We were waitlisted when we booked. So, in certain cases they will talk to you even if you booked with a TA. They also told us if we wanted to request an upgrade we could do it thru the TA or do it ourselves.

CruisingAngel,

Just spoke with HAL directly and they told me that 7031 was only available for 2004 cruises. Don't know how you got it, but congratulations. Would you mind checking with your TA and seeing if it's 7031, or perhaps a new one for 2005 cruises. The representative at HAL said they didn't have anything like it for 2005, but they've been wrong before.

Thanks,
Marc

[quote name='Nasmas']We booked thru an internet agency and they got the credit for us. I understood the 7031 was for AAA members and 7035 was for 10 day or longer cruises. I'm not sure that is correct but I read it on another board.[/QUOTE]Nasmas. I believe you're referring to cruise addicts. Actually 7035 was the AAA discount and 7031 is for [i]select[/i] sailings, whatever that means.

We called our TA and got the credit: $100 per person for our 10 day Volendam cruise (11/6) in a mini-suite Category B. The TA should have told us, not vice versa: but thanks to you we have a credit that will cover our mandatory tips. (We always give more than $10 per person per day anyway.)

I wonder if we can combine this with our $50 per person credit for subscribing to Cruise News. Probably not, but it's worth trying.

[quote name='Joanandjoe']We called our TA and got the credit: $100 per person for our 10 day Volendam cruise (11/6) in a mini-suite Category B. The TA should have told us, not vice versa: but thanks to you we have a credit that will cover our mandatory tips. (We always give more than $10 per person per day anyway.)

I wonder if we can combine this with our $50 per person credit for subscribing to Cruise News. Probably not, but it's worth trying.[/QUOTE]Joanandjoe,

Glad I can help.:)

We are currently booked on the Westerdam 1-9-05 sailing. After reading all of these posts, I contacted our online TA and asked if we could take advantage of Promo 7031/7032. I just received an e-mail back from them stating that they contacted HAL and added Promo 267 to our reservation. This is for a $50 pp onboard credit as well.

[quote name='General Max']We received a $150 per person credit for booking a suite on our August 27th Southbound Seward to Vancouver Alaska cruise. We booked through Pavlus. The tour documents contain a voucher for this.

General Max[/QUOTE]General Max,

I also booked through Pavlus. They told me I have 7031 ($50 pp) for my October 30 cruise, but I have not received any vouchers. Did you get that when they applied the credit, or did it come with your documents?

Thanks,
Marc

The voucher for the $150 per person credit was included with the tour document package. Pavlus also told us about it when we booked. This credit, I believe was given by HAL for booking a suite or balcony cabin. We booked in December for an "A" cabin and upgraded to a "S" in April.

General Max

Archived