Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Has anyone stayed in cabin 9205

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've not stayed in this cabin but I have seen pictures of 9206 on cruisedeckplans dot com and we've stayed in a different OS suite on Conquest. What information are you looking for?

Well, was hoping for a full review from Patch, but haven't seen one.

So, I don't normally "do" comedy shows, and my last few cruises have all been on Fantasy, which doesn't have the Punchliner's Brunch. I've had my "free" drink at lunch in the MDR.

Just wondering what people think of the Punchliner's Brunch. Doesn't really seem like my thing.

On the ships that have this, is this the only place to redeem your drink coupon or do you still have the "breakfast or lunch in the MDR" option to redeem it?

As I understand it, brunch is on sea days and breakfast and lunch on port days. The brunch only has a comedian come in for 2-5 minutes and they keep it clean. The coupon says brunch or breakfast/lunch in mdr.

My Phone :)

Has anyone stayed in rooms 2442/46 or 2445/49 on the Conquest? These are connected rooms with an obstructed view. Just wondering how obstructed? Any info on these rooms would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I know somebody have stay in the cabin 9205 that can give me some feedback

You might have some luck just doing a Google search, and check the other ships in the same class (Glory, Liberty, the other one (Valor?), Freedom). The cabins on all four ships should be the same.

Just looking at the deck plan, it looks slightly larger than a standard balcony. I had one of the 4J forward "inside" cabins on Victory on Empress, and there was a bit too much motion on me, even with us being in port every day.

But I've never actually seen any threads about these specific cabins and how they differ from others.

Patch - thanks anyway! I'm pretty sure I know what the cabin looks like. Like I've been saying, all three of these cabins should look the same on all of the ships in this class. It's just that you never really know unless you see the evidence! ;)

Fun@Sea - thanks for that info. I'm an early riser, so I might be ready for brunch and a beverage, but I could probably do without the comedy.

Will be going Sept 1, for the first time on Conquest, so I have a couple of questions. Do all the room have a refrigerator and couch? We are going to Key West, Freeport & Nassau Bahamas. If we spring for a balcony would port or starboard side be best? It shows 7 hot tubs, I found 4 on Lido and 1 on panoroma deck, are the others in the spa and the general public not allowed in them?

Where are the areas you are allowed to smoke? Thanks for all you help :)

Will be going Sept 1, for the first time on Conquest, so I have a couple of questions. Do all the room have a refrigerator and couch? We are going to Key West, Freeport & Nassau Bahamas. If we spring for a balcony would port or starboard side be best? It shows 7 hot tubs, I found 4 on Lido and 1 on panoroma deck, are the others in the spa and the general public not allowed in them?

Where are the areas you are allowed to smoke? Thanks for all you help :)

1. All rooms have a refrigerator and I believe ocean view and balcony have couches

2. I've had rooms on both port and starboard. I haven't been on the Conquest to the ports you are going but when I've traveled port has been the side facing the dock.

3. Don't have info on the hot tubs.

4. You can smoke on your balcony, starboard side deck 10, and in Vincent's on deck 5 aft. I think there might be one or two more places, but I'm unsure. Positive on the places I mentioned.

When I cruise on the freedom in 2010 we have a balcony on the starboard side and u could smoke on your balcony and the balcony has a couch don't know about the ocean views I would say get a room on the starboard side when I cruise that's the side the ship came in to port on

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

cruis32loose - My experience has been that you have no idea what side of the ship will dock facing which way. I'm pretty sure the captain docks the ship whichever way works best based on the weather and sea conditions on any given day. I've been to the same port on the same ship and one time we pulled straight in, another we'd turn and back in, next time pull straight in again. I wouldn't pick a cabin based on port or starboard.

I don't think there are 7 hot tubs. If there were a Serenity Deck, there would probably be a couple there, but this ship doesn't have that area. Glory has a pool & spa in the Spa, but it doesn't look like Conquest does, based on the deck plans.

sunnyd - I don't understand your question. But I haven't sailed on Dream or any Conquest-class ship except Glory.

• 3 weeks later...

So I spent a long time reading through Zydecocruiser's Conquest review from back in January (I think). Love the looks of Alchemy Bar!

I have most of my planning done for my November cruise. But I had to sandwich in another quick Bahamas cruise from Charleston just to tide me over. :D

Can anyone help?

How are the room temp in the cabins?

I'll be in room 7411 in Dec and was just wondering.

If it's hot, is it allowed to bring a fan with you on board?

Thank in advance to anyone...:D

We usually take a small fan similar to this ...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Honeywell-Turbo-Force-Air-Circulator-Fan-HT-900-WMT/16503230

We just pack it on our carry on and never had any issues.

Does anyone have any copies of recent Fun Times for the Conquest and especially the Key West route?

Thanks!

I have them for the Roatan, Belize and Coz route. If you don't find anyone with your itinerary, let me know and I can scan them. They are from the end of May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I understand it, brunch is on sea days and breakfast and lunch on port days. The brunch only has a comedian come in for 2-5 minutes and they keep it clean. The coupon says brunch or breakfast/lunch in mdr.

Does Conquest serve lunch on port days in the mdr? We were on the Breeze and they served brunch on sea days and on port days breakfast only was served in the mdr.

Also, does anyone know what time brunch starts on the Conquest? On the Breeze it was 9:30am...which is too late for breakfast for me. Hoping it is a little earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
I have them for the Roatan, Belize and Coz route. If you don't find anyone with your itinerary, let me know and I can scan them. They are from the end of May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no replies for my "route" but I'd be happy to take a look at what you have since they are recent, I'm sure they wouldn't be much of a difference activity wise. Did you have 2 sea days at the end or the beginning of your cruise, we have 2 coming back, trying to figure if the 2nd formal night will be on the Thursday night (port day) or the Friday night?

No, no replies for my "route" but I'd be happy to take a look at what you have since they are recent, I'm sure they wouldn't be much of a difference activity wise. Did you have 2 sea days at the end or the beginning of your cruise, we have 2 coming back, trying to figure if the 2nd formal night will be on the Thursday night (port day) or the Friday night?

We sailed the Conquest 2x last year, once to Jamaica, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman, the other trip was the Roatan, Belize, Cozumel route. On both trips our Elegant nights were on Monday and Thursday. So, that's what I'm planning on for on our 9/1 cruise when we do yet another itinerary on the Conquest.

Thinking of booking on the Conquest this summer, but just wanted to make sure they have the ice cream that is available 24/7.

I think that was one of the coolest things to my kids last time we sailed. We were on the Dream, so I don't want to just assume that it is on all ships.

DH and I are getting ready to board next Sunday and from everything that I've heard the soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt are still available 24/7!! I'll probably hit up the machine a couple of times before we leave NOLA!