Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

I just thought I'd share pics of our aft balcony room - 7442. This is one of the aft balcony rooms that does not have a couch. We had 2 chairs and a table - which worked fine for us. Maybe this will help someone who is looking at this cabin in the future.

cruise137.jpg

cruise138.jpg

cruise139.jpg

It was hard to get a pic of the balcony - but here's the best I could do

laxrefcruise155.jpg

laxrefcruise156.jpg

laxrefcruise157.jpg

Edited by Kim_KS

Can anyone help?

How are the room temp in the cabins?

I'll be in room 7411 in Dec and was just wondering.

If it's hot, is it allowed to bring a fan with you on board?

Thank in advance to anyone...:D

I always bring a fan.

We have been in cabins that never cooled off so I don't travel without it now. I always pack it in my carry on bag and have never had a problem getting it on, they have never asked about it.

I always unplug it when not in cabin.

I always bring a fan.

We have been in cabins that never cooled off so I don't travel without it now. I always pack it in my carry on bag and have never had a problem getting it on, they have never asked about it.

I always unplug it when not in cabin.

what kind of fan do you take? Like a little desk fan?

what kind of fan do you take? Like a little desk fan?

I take a small desk fan, maybe 6 inches. I got it at Walmart several years ago. I need to have air movement and the cabins can be kind of stuffy.

Just booked the Conquest for a B2B in April 2015. Any comment on porthole? we are in room 2220. Thanks .

I'm just curious if one of the B2B dates is April 26. My sister and I have booked April 26, 2015. It will be our 3rd Sisters Cruise.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Me and my husband will be on the conquest for our honeymoon. Can anyone tell me have they had a cabin on the panorama deck room1038 our around that area. Pic's would be great also. Oh and also are these rooms normally cool or hot. Thanks

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've been on the Panorama Deck twice. Once, on the Conquest, when they used to have floor to ceiling windows and once, on the Freedom, after they were converted to balconies. Enjoyed that deck immensely and never noted a problem with room temperature. I almost booked the Panorama deck on the Legend until I realized that would put us under the pool and dining areas:eek: Different class of ship, different design. I hope you enjoy that deck as much as I do. Happy Sails!!!!!:)

Haven't stayed in1276, but have stayed on Riveria deck twice...just down the hall. You'll have a typical inside cabin. 2 twin beds...

Inside cabins are a bit small, but typically you're not in your cabin that much. Make sure to take an alarm clock. Without a window, you're never sure what time it is. :)

Well, I wasn't sure I'd end up keeping my booking for the repo cruise, but I went ahead and booked air to San Juan and back from FLL, and used Hotwire for a non-refundable room for two nights pre-cruise in Old San Juan, so it looks like I'll be going for sure. Still not sure if anyone will be joining me, but I have no problem sailing solo.

I'm still just annoyed that there's no Serenity Deck! I just don't get it. :mad:

Oh well. My experience is that those areas aren't all that serene anyway. I found on Glory that I liked being up on Deck 10/Panorama, outside the upper section of the buffet. Depending on the time of day, you can usually find either shade or sun by sitting either next to the rail or back by the dining room. Of course, I'm not sure those inside eating enjoy seeing some of us parading around in our swimsuits, ruining their appetites! :p

EDIT: Patch - did you get to peak into 7345?

Edited by NCTribeFan

Patch? You there? I hope you're writing a long, informative review with tons of pics! ;)

And that you were able to get a look at 7345.

It would be nice if folks who DO write Conquest reviews would be sure to put a link in this thread.

Does any recent sailor have an idea of the hours the library is open? OK, not just open, but when there is someone there to check out books? I'm flying SW, so don't need to worry about weight and checking bags, but I am flying solo and will be dragging said bags across cobblestones in San Juan. I won't have DD to use as my pack mule!

So it would be nice to be able to check out something from the library early in the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, was hoping for a full review from Patch, but haven't seen one.

So, I don't normally "do" comedy shows, and my last few cruises have all been on Fantasy, which doesn't have the Punchliner's Brunch. I've had my "free" drink at lunch in the MDR.

Just wondering what people think of the Punchliner's Brunch. Doesn't really seem like my thing.

On the ships that have this, is this the only place to redeem your drink coupon or do you still have the "breakfast or lunch in the MDR" option to redeem it?

NCTribefan - I'm sorry I did not get a chance to peek in 7345 and to be honest I fail completely as a blogger. I did write in our travel journal and I never thought about making it public, but hey who cares anyway so I just might.

Here are a view pics of cabin 7419:

CruiseVacation2013007.jpg

[/url]

CruiseVacation2013005.jpg

CruiseVacation2013004.jpg

CruiseVacation2013003.jpg

CruiseVacation2013002.jpg

CruiseVacation2013008.jpg