Cruise Scrapbook Pages?

TrojanJulez

Hi Everyone! I have had a lot of fun reading the threads on this board - especially those involving photos and scrapbooking. I'd love to see some pictures of finished cruide scrapbook pages... does anyone have any that they'd be willing to post? I scrapped a few pages of my Disney cruise (honeymoon), but that was my first scrapbook venture, and the pages are a little embarrassing... But I'm really looking forward to scrapping our upcoming Alaska cruise, and I'd love to see what others have done.

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

I've done albums of my cruises, but they got lost online when a website crashed. I don't plan on rescanning them.

Here is a really nice gallery that might help you out:

http://scrapbookplayground.com/pp331/showgallery.php?cat=602

I leave on my trip in about 4 weeks... so can't wait for a whole new set of photos to scrap!

I have tried to post a thumbnail photo of the Disney Cruise page I made a while ago... I can't get the attachment to work, and I posted a question on the "help" page about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten a response (weird, because they're usually so quick!). If anyone can tell me how, I'll post right away! :o

Here is a copy of the Disney Cruise Line layout that I just made to add to our "Travel Album". Just click on the thumbnail to see a larger image. (I had the photo of the layout because I post to a scrapbook website).

1457166420_TravelAlbum-2002DisneyCruise.jpg.7be774c03f1f39140cbcf22f3bc2897f.jpg

So you going to post the rest or the link so we can peek? I love seeing others cruise pages.

I only have the one... this was before I knew anything about scrapping, and I just finally arranged the photos and made the page. But I'm cruising in June, and I will definitely make a ton of scrapbook pages about that! :D

Wendy

Loved all the pages I hope that I can do as good.

What size pages did you make 12 X 12 of smaller.

I have been thinking of doing a three ring binder

size page. I have a lot of color pages for that.

FryGirl

here is a photo album that I did for one of the members of my group that cruised with us.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=150566832/a=15581725_15581725/fromupload=true/t_=15581725

Wow, I love it! Very cute layouts, and I love all of the embellishments! The drill page is too cute. Thanks for sharing! :)

How were you able to view it?

I just registered... all it wanted was my name, email address, and password, so it only took a few seconds. (You could probably even enter a bogus email address if you are worried about spam.) There were some really cute ideas that I would love to "scraplift"! :)

Here is a good online store for die cuts. They will even make them for you & they are VERY resonable. She is doing several for my last cruise in Nov. No one has any die cuts for Belize, Roatan or Costa Maya. I am also having her do the runis we did with the name of them and things like that.

http://www.scrapbook-dreams.com/page/page/788441.htm

Here is a good online store for die cuts. They will even make them for you & they are VERY resonable. She is doing sveral for my last cruise in Nov. No one has any die cuts for Belize, Roatan or Costa Mayan. I am also having her do the runis we did with the name of them and thins like that.

http://www.scrapbook-dreams.com/page/page/788441.htm

Wow, that's a great site - I just bookmarked it! I liked the travel section, but I couldn't find anything specific to cruising, could you? How much does it cost to have her design something for you? Thanks for posting this!

There are a couple under Travel. She has some of the Islands (like Jamacia). SHe also has the one she did for me Cruisen with a cruise ship. They run from $1.50 - $2.50. I usually email them first what I want to see if they can do it. There have only been a couple they couldn't due to trade marks, other than that they have done them all. I just did a LARGE order for over 30 die cuts. :p

How do you tell her what you want? I would love to have just a cruise ship, also a cruise ship with the word "Alaska"... is that all I need to say, and she will design a few options for me? Do you tell her what color, too? Does she ever do any 2-color or layered options? Thanks so much for giving me this info!!! :)

How do you tell her what you want? I would love to have just a cruise ship, also a cruise ship with the word "Alaska"... is that all I need to say, and she will design a few options for me? Do you tell her what color, too? Does she ever do any 2-color or layered options? Thanks so much for giving me this info!!! :)

Just email her. She is very good at replying back to you.

I am in hog heaven with all this scrapbooking threads! I had no idea there would be so many scrappers/cruisers.

We did an Alaska cruise in 2005 and I did entire book. I'll scan a few pages and then post them at 2peas so you can take a look at them.

I basically came up with two different layout styles and then repeated them throughout the book. I picked up a bunch of stickers in each port, plus I found diecuts at the port gift shops as well.

Archived