Topless @ Coco Cay

lilbit51

I think they should have a seperate area for those who wish to sun topless. After all, there are passengers from all over the globe onboard and it may be acceptable in their country. :rolleyes: Lets not just be PRUDE americans.

That's a sensible suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

It really depends on which cruise ship visiting. If it is a Bare Necessities chartered nude cruise, the cay is clothing optional all the time the ship is in port.

The locals are always clothed. The tourists are either fully nude or wear a waist high sarong. I've walked around the island completely nude.

• 2 months later...
Yes, we would not like little Johnny to be scarred for life is he saw...

LOL. I'm 57 and if I went topless I'm sure more than little Johnny would be scarred for life. :D

Seriously though, they're just mammary glands. I suspect little Johnny's parents would be more scarred than little Johnny and that all would be fine once the novelty wore off.

• 2 weeks later...

I would not have a problem with topless bathers. The problem I see is the folks that want to go nude are the people that really shouldn't go nude. We went to Orient beach a few years ago and on the 'clothing optional' beaches it was really scary seeing things that I can't unsee!!:eek::eek:

I would not have a problem with topless bathers. The problem I see is the folks that want to go nude are the people that really shouldn't go nude. We went to Orient beach a few years ago and on the 'clothing optional' beaches it was really scary seeing things that I can't unsee!!:eek::eek:

Yes, sadly that's often the case :mad:. Although in general it's only on the all nude parts. Since topless is the norm in Europe, just that usually that isn't all that bad.

Edited by MisterBill99

Yes, sadly that's often the case :mad:. Although in general it's only on the all nude parts. Since topless is the norm in Europe, just that usually that isn't all that bad.

Hehe, topless is not the norm in Europe, but most places will leave you alone if you choose to take your top off. You won't even get many stares (except for maybe prude Americans) :D:D