Interested? Mariner - 06/21/2009 Group Cruise - Mexican Riviera

Tina, This is very cool. Have been wanted to do Mexican Riviera but have not had a chance. Please sign us up. Will be trying for our favorite GS on the hump as soon as the sailing becomes available.

transam84 (3 adults, DH, DS and myself)

DON M -

I have often said I wouldn't sail the Mexican Riviera again during the Summer months unless the ship was a destination ship (that is why we stick to cooler months) - Low & behold, here she is. Let us know if you want to join us on the group cruise. :)

I don't see this itinerary at RCCL where can I find more info?

Mike - did you go hump or to the aft which you all adore so much?

JS aft, Deck 10, cabin 1394. We like the big balconys. Also, deck 10 on voyager class ships are the only afts that do not have a lot of steel obstructing your vision.

None of the JS hump cabins on deck nine alow more than 2 people in them. They do not have sleeper sofas.

Mike

Tina, wonder if Alan still monitors this board? I am sure our old roll call thread no longer exist. Do you remember his last name? Maybe we could do a search for it to see if he is still active.

Yes, we have done the Mexican Riviera 6 times. 5 on the Vision and once on the Legend (with Tina).

Mike

Hi everyone! I am at work and just checked in real quick. I will add any new interests to our list tonite and post a new one then...

Mike - I had a feeling you would go aft. ;) But I didn't know you were looking at a JS... I was glad I got one of the only FOUR D1's that sleep 3 on the hump. The rest that sleep 3 are all E1's and the ends of the hump. Which is still a good cabin, but decided to spend the extra $180 total for the larger space and better view front to back.

Still no word from Laura - but I am sure she is on it.

I think he was "Alansfreed" - I still have his picture website bookmarked at home, I will have to see if I still have his email too. Remember he got upgraded to the nice aft cabin near you? That was amazing!

Ok - back to work for me... or else I won't have a job to pay for this trip! :eek:

We are booked! I got the hump cabin I wanted! WooHoo!!! :D

Excellent! Did you book two cabins like you wanted? I am on the hump too....! Deck 9!

Still waiting to hear back from Laura.... I sent her another email this afternoon. I swear I will come here just as soon as I hear from her. I promise! :D

INTERESTED:

** = booked

** Suziehmkr (us!) (1 cabin/3 people)

Friends from Idaho (1-2 cabins/5 people)

** AdMaven (1 cabin (JS/4)

** Mcarnett (1 cabin/3 people)

suzyluvs2cruise (1 cabin/2 people)

zuscruiserz (2 cabins/4 people)

** Family Man (2 cabins/4 people)

TexasAnn (1 cabin/2 adults)

Maren91 (1 cabin)

Kayred (2 cabins/4 people)

fierysand (1 cabin/2 people)

fungirl28 (1 cabin/1 person)

SLH (1 cabin/2 people)

mommykim (1 cabin)

sdcruiser (1 cabin/3 people)

njoyndride (1 cabin/2 people)

workmom2 (1 cabin/4 people)

MomeeToEm (2 cabins/4 people)

dagadget (1 cabin)

4me-itstheC (2 cabins/5 people)

cappy09 (1 cabin/2 people)

profesionalstudent

andy007 (1 cabin/2 people)

ElvisandTracey (2 JS/5 people)

transam84 (1 cabin/3 people)

Yes, I also booked an inside cabin down the hall. Did you get credit for the $200 per cabin coupon available?

I've heard several people talking about an "early booking" discount of $200 per cabin, but when I've gone to book I don't see anything about it? :confused: Could someone please let me know how to access/obtain such a coupon for the Mariner LA sailings?

Thanks!!!

As a matter of fact - I was just coming on here to talk about it. I JUST called and they had a hard time finding it, but got it applied. I also emailed Laura about it to make sure that the agency that ends up handling us knows about it.

So AdMaven & Mike - if you didn't get the $200 discount this morning, then call back and ask for it. They may not know right away - but just tell them that you know it exists and they should keep looking. :)

In the process, I also found out that the person that took my reservation this morning LOST my OBC that goes with my NextCruise and I am glad I asked about it! :eek:

According to my new confirmation - coupon # looks to be MXQ7

And here is the link posted on another thread: http://rc.thinkdesktop.com/clientcontent/cruisingpower/rcoffers/ma_07008367_ma_mexico.pdf

Still waiting for Laura - this is good until September, so shouldn't be any reason why the group agency wouldn't offer it too. :)

Hi Suziehmkr,

It looks like my son's school schedule will not allow us to go on the 06/21/09 cruise with you all..he's graduating that year also, so we don't want to pull him out of school early to join this cruise.

So, we booked another Mariner cruise, departing 08/16/09, and are very excited nonetheless. We snagged cabin 1388 also, which I hear is a great cabin.

Hope you all have a great CC cruise...

Can't wait for Mariner on the West Coast..WooHoo..

SDcruiser

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it. You will have a great time. Watch out for our reviews - we will be sharing!! Have a GREAT time!!

INTERESTED:

** = booked

** Suziehmkr (us!) (1 cabin/3 people)

Friends from Idaho (1-2 cabins/5 people)

** AdMaven (1 cabin (JS/4)

** Mcarnett (1 cabin/3 people)

suzyluvs2cruise (1 cabin/2 people)

zuscruiserz (2 cabins/4 people)

** Family Man (2 cabins/4 people)

TexasAnn (1 cabin/2 adults)

Maren91 (1 cabin)

Kayred (2 cabins/4 people)

fierysand (1 cabin/2 people)

fungirl28 (1 cabin/1 person)

SLH (1 cabin/2 people)

mommykim (1 cabin)

njoyndride (1 cabin/2 people)

workmom2 (1 cabin/4 people)

MomeeToEm (2 cabins/4 people)

dagadget (1 cabin)

4me-itstheC (2 cabins/5 people)

cappy09 (1 cabin/2 people)

profesionalstudent

andy007 (1 cabin/2 people)

ElvisandTracey (2 JS/5 people)

transam84 (1 cabin/3 people)

As a matter of fact - I was just coming on here to talk about it. I JUST called and they had a hard time finding it, but got it applied. I also emailed Laura about it to make sure that the agency that ends up handling us knows about it.

So AdMaven & Mike - if you didn't get the $200 discount this morning, then call back and ask for it. They may not know right away - but just tell them that you know it exists and they should keep looking. :)

In the process, I also found out that the person that took my reservation this morning LOST my OBC that goes with my NextCruise and I am glad I asked about it! :eek:

Tina, I plan on emailing the link to the RCI rep that booked me today. He emailed my confirmation and said if any price drops happened to let him know. Also, he said in addition to call back when I go Platinum (and Diamond hopefully) before the cruise and they will give me credit.

Good - it will all work out....

Waiting Waiting Waiting.... hee hee

OH! I started a new email address for this cruise. I will ask this again once we are in our own area, but once you are booked IN THE GROUP - if you could email me the following info:

Real Name & Screen Name

Email Address

Cabin Numbers & Categories

I won't share it with anyone! I promise. This is purely for me to keep track of deposits & final payments.

Email address for this group only is mariner062109 at earthlink dot net

OK Tina...

The quiet one here, the stalker with action...

Count us in, we booked right behind Mike today.:p

I will send you the pertinent information you requested.

We have cruised with Mike, Dori and Megan several times in past years.

For the rest of you, you had better book FAST... The ship is almost full and all the good cabins are taken!!!:eek:

Mike, you have to stop telling everyone which cabins you take. If you don't, even booking 2 years in advance will disappoint you..........................................

Archived