Interested? Mariner - 06/21/2009 Group Cruise - Mexican Riviera

The TC credit is the credit that the organizer can earn based on the number of cabins that are booked in the group. Some people organize groups to get this credit. I didn't even know about the credit until I was long into the interest. I was doing it for the fun & excitement. It is a good perk for those that want to organize.

I'm with you Tina... I believe you!:confused:

Tina, I'd like to thank you for all you have done to start the Mariner Cruise Fever! I never thought you were doing this for TC credits; I knew you were as excited as I am to finally have a big ship on the left coast!

Now let's start a ROLL CALL so we can obsess together!

Hi there!

Finally back from class & my anniversary dinner. Boy I am stuffed!! Yummy Mexican food!

Thank you very much for your kind words - I appreciate it more than you know. :)

I tried to start a roll call earlier, but it won't let us in for the year 2009..... :(

Hi there!

Finally back from class & my anniversary dinner. Boy I am stuffed!! Yummy Mexican food!

Thank you very much for your kind words - I appreciate it more than you know. :)

I tried to start a roll call earlier, but it won't let us in for the year 2009..... :(

Tina, are you talking about a roll call or a Meet & Mingle? We can start a roll call because FritzLA started one for his 2/22/09 cruise on the Mariner. I think we have to be a year or less out to start a Meet & Mingle.

Hi Tim - see the post just before yours.... mommykim just started it going. Yeah! I was trying to use the drop down menu to add it instead of a normal thread. Silly me! :rolleyes:

Its late! Go to bed! :D

I just signed in on the Roll Call.

No kidding! And I have been up at 5:00 am all week - way odd for me! And tomorrow I am up early too. Making a dish for DD13's Spanish Class Fiesta. I told her she had to get up early and help me if she expected me to get up early. :)

Just joined the roll call! I sent the link for the discount to my RCCL travel planner and she said she forwarded it on to "the appropriate dept" and it may take a few days to get applied. :confused: She said I would receive a new invoice with the discount via email. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Tina, Hope your Mexican fiesta cooking is going well! Talk to you soon on the roll call. Now I have to get to work here on the east coast.

I am definately looking at this sailing. This is the reason I have not done the mexican riviera......the ship.

I do wish it was 2008 thought 2009 seems so far away.

My concerns are how rough the sailings are out there.....can anyone give me their experiences?

OK, I am out-a here....

We booked the other day and just made the transition to the Roll Call for this cruise at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=10416866&posted=1#post10416866

The rest of you stop talk, book and get over to the Roll Call...

Tina, thanks for all you did/do!

Bye all, you all know your going to book it so get with it.

Until later...

Ok people. I got permission from Laura to post the group prices we would get if I chose to take over being group leader from Tina. I have talked to Tina about this and she is ok with it if I chose to do it. Please let me know if you are interested in this group.

Inside category N $1,055.76 per person no triples or quads

Ocean view category I $1,295.76 for 1st and 2nd passenger each, $845.76

for

3rd and 4th passenger each

Balcony category E2 $1,445.76 per person, no triples or quads

Balcony category D1 $1,545.76 for 1st and 2nd passenger each, $845.76

for

3rd and 4th passenger each

The prices include cruise fare, port charges and all government fees.

These

prices are subject to change until a group is established. We can no

longer

hold RCCL space until group leader has given the go ahead on these

prices.

$100 On board credit per cabin

Cruise Critic Magnets (one per stateroom)

Cruise Critic Lanyards (One per person)

15% discount on all other CC Logowear

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin

The $200 early booking discount applies to this sailing.

Summer prices are usually higher than Spring or Fall - at least for the Mexican Riviera. Many of us have children and taking them out of school is not always an option... thus the prices for summer & holidays are higher. Enjoy your cruise.... we will look for your review when you get back. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Those prices looks pretty comparable to what I was offered for the following week. Some of us usually get done with school around June 22 or 23. I just can't be sure that far in advance if I would be finished yet. Is there any possibility that you might go the following week to accomodate more late school finishers? Or is that date already set? I'm not sure if I would transfer my booking or not. I already got the OBC and a hump JS. It would have to be worth it.

Archived