Unofficial Princess Itinerary Spreadsheet

You must be looking at a pre July 4 spread sheet version. I added a link to the May 4, 2008 date to make it even clearer on the Excel spread sheet but not the Google sheet - which won't let me freeze the titles. This date is something I know very well as Princess cancelled my May 4, 2008 booking on the Dawn's old itinerary without notice to me forcing me to rebook the May 4th sailing with the Dawn's new itinerary.

Thanks! ;)

Thanks for all the info - had trouble opening it but used the other link someone suggested and got in!

The Coral does not have any info for the fall of 2008 after Alaska.

I am particularly looking for a cruise out of San Diego in November. Trying to tie it up with another cruise we have already booked. Didn't see any mention of San Diego on there. Princess told me that it may be the Coral or the Island and that they were not told that they would NOT have a ship out of San Diego next November, but they also haven't been told that there WILL be a ship of out San Diego - lol - does anyone know anything?

Thanks,

Canuck

I would love for the Coral or Island to be positioned in San Diego!!!!!!!! It would be wonderful to see one of these ships there instead of the Dawn. Please, Princess? :o

LadyJag - The Dawn won't be in San Diego next year as she is going to Australia with P & O, so as of right now, they have no Princess ship in San Diego for next year. Talked to a TA that said that there will definitely be a Princess ship in San Diego for next year (She was told this by her Princess rep). Like I said, the rumours coming from Princess is that it could be the Coral or the Island. They will only put one of them thru the Canal, so one must have to stay in San Diego doing a Mexican Riviera, right? I don't think they would pull the Sapphire out of LA. Think positive thoughts! We really need to find out because we have booked another cruise and want to tie up with a Princess one as we have a future cruise credit to use.

Canuck

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I am missing something....there are no seven day caribbean sailings in the summer anymore. Is that correct? We wanted to renew our vows aboard a ship in June for our 10th anniversary. It does not look like they are not going there then? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

LadyJag - The Dawn won't be in San Diego next year as she is going to Australia with P & O, so as of right now, they have no Princess ship in San Diego for next year. Talked to a TA that said that there will definitely be a Princess ship in San Diego for next year (She was told this by her Princess rep). Like I said, the rumours coming from Princess is that it could be the Coral or the Island. They will only put one of them thru the Canal, so one must have to stay in San Diego doing a Mexican Riviera, right? I don't think they would pull the Sapphire out of LA. Think positive thoughts! We really need to find out because we have booked another cruise and want to tie up with a Princess one as we have a future cruise credit to use.

Canuck

Is a 10 day Pacific Canal R/T possible from SD????

Is a 10 day Pacific Canal R/T possible from SD????

R/T in 10 days would be hard for Princess to pull off.

The huge holes in the announced Princess schedule are the Coral and the Island. Oddly Princess stuck in an Island repositioning cruise from Ft Lauderdale to L.A. in April 2009. Princess also filled in a little of the big gap on the Star Princess schedule but the Star Princess mystery in Sept. and Oct. 2008 continues. We'll just have to wait and see.

Canuck

The Dawn Princess is going to Australia for Oct '08 till April '09, but not going to P&O. Princess is operating these cruises out of Sydney, bookings can be made via your T\A or Princess.com

Good luck with getting a cruise from San Diego, hope you get a good ship!

Thanks for the spreadsheet update w0kie, great work!

Cheers

Coral and Island - Panama Canal Schedules Fall 2008/Spring 2009 have been added to the Excel spread sheet. A couple of minor schedule changes based on your suggestions were recognized.

http://www.princesschatter.com/PSkedVer1.xls

I suspect that this latest unofficial Princess schedule will be permanent for at least . . . . a week. :confused:

nized.

http://www.princesschatter.com/PSkedVer1.xls

I suspect that this latest unofficial Princess schedule will be permanent for at least . . . . a week. :confused:

:D:D Thanks,,, now if I win the lotto, I see I can stay on the Pacific Princess from Nov 4 thru the World Cruise.... It is a hard job but somebody has to do it.

I have bookmarked that link.... :)

Wow - this is fantastic! Wish I had this a couple of months ago when we were driving ourselves insane trying to choose our March 09 cruise. You've got it all here! Thanks so much.

This file looks suspiciously like the schedules the crew can get onboard ship. (I would know, I work on ships) I can't believe you are taking all the credit for making this file, you obviously know a crew member or someone at corporate hq. Come-on admit it, you never made the file you just had a friend email you the latest update!

The first and most important clue is, well it just looks like one, I have seen many of them. And with the exception of the colours it looks the same.

Secondly, the dates. In the US you insist on for reasons which I will never fully understand, having the month first followed by the day and then year (i.e. 01/31/07). However when Princess do their admin they always use the international standard of day first followed by order by month and year (31/01/07).

This file looks suspiciously like the schedules the crew can get onboard ship. (I would know, I work on ships) I can't believe you are taking all the credit for making this file, you obviously know a crew member or someone at corporate hq. Come-on admit it, you never made the file you just had a friend email you the latest update!

The first and most important clue is, well it just looks like one, I have seen many of them. And with the exception of the colours it looks the same.

Secondly, the dates. In the US you insist on for reasons which I will never fully understand, having the month first followed by the day and then year (i.e. 01/31/07). However when Princess do their admin they always use the international standard of day first followed by order by month and year (31/01/07).

I am suprised you say it looks the same. See attached for a portion of the onboard schedule. Notwithstanding that, the OP will have done a lot of work to make it compact and intelligible. Thank you w0kie. ( I would know, I work on ships)

schedule.jpg.cf2fae4ec610bc51cb95c413e94811ff.jpg

This spreadsheet was created by little old me, one cell entry at a time. Sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory. I have no access to the Princess Polar booking system or anything else public or private other than Princess.com.

The dates are the way my Microsoft Excel makes them. But that's the way we write dates here in the United States.

Doing the grid is not as hard as it looks. On the dates and day of the week Excel lets me drag the right lower corner of the cell downward and it fills in the dates or days of the week automatically. On some of the Princess ships they sail the same route over and over. That makes copying and pasting a fairly fast process. It does take a little time to put in the links from the Princess.com daily schedule but that's no big deal since Excel does the link pasting for me from a second browser window that shows me the Princess.com daily schedule for a particular voyage and ship.

What keeps me on my toes is when Princess makes two daily schedule entries for an individual ship on the same day. Typically that happens in the Panama Canal and on the Tahitian Princess runs. Once in a while they'll leave a day out that ship's daily schedule.

It took about two hours last night to enter the Coral and Island schedules for late 2008 through late spring 2009. That will give you an idea about the time it takes to make the schedule. Of course once it's posted into the cells the schedule stays put, more or less. I do have a real job so the spreadsheet is updated from time to time at night or on a slow weekend day. At this point I think the Princess schedule will not change very much for a while.

This spreadsheet was created by little old me, one cell entry at a time. Sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory. I have no access to the Princess Polar booking system or anything else public or private other than Princess.com.

Hardly a conpsiracy theory. Just pointing out it looked similar. Still, good for people who don't have access.

Thanks Wokie!

In the future - if one of you who has access to the ship's copy wants to email it to Wokie - I am sure he will appreciate the help (as opposed to him manually doing it like he currently is).

Archived