Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

14 hours ago, Caribbean Chris said:

Bentley is so photogenic! He always looks so happy. He’s definitely rockin’ that collection of bandanas.

Raylene almost always looks worried. I think it was Fairbourne who used the term “that worried Lab look.”

Here’s a pic back in January from the Edge. I’m happy, Raylene’s worried.

1D245013-E525-4CAE-A2CA-DFD3432C1E5F.jpeg

She's not worried...just on watch!...making sure you don't tip over!

Edited by alexspepa

23 hours ago, Caribbean Chris said:

Bentley is so photogenic! He always looks so happy. He’s definitely rockin’ that collection of bandanas.

Raylene almost always looks worried. I think it was Fairbourne who used the term “that worried Lab look.”

Here’s a pic back in January from the Edge. I’m happy, Raylene’s worried.

1D245013-E525-4CAE-A2CA-DFD3432C1E5F.jpeg

Do I see a hint of gray on Raylenes face? 

7 hours ago, HenryKisor said:

Labs always look worried. Terriers always look suspicious. Trooper's resting gaze always gives me the impression that he thinks he is going to catch me doing something illegal.

You know, I was actually embarrassed to get undressed in front of Horton.  I used to close the door, with him staring at me from the other side.  Of course, I had to explain to him why I was doing it.  "I'm sorry Horton but you're a boy and Mom's a girl, it's not appropriate for you to see Mom naked!"  Oh!  Brother!  :classic_blush:

Be patient with me guys, Horton is my very first boy dog!

Now that he's been with me since 2011, I undress in front of him.......but, I do turn around!  Go figure!  :classic_tongue:

I

• Haha 1

At almost 5 years of age Trooper's salt-and-pepper face is starting to go grey . . . not sure, however, if that's just his schnauzer genes. Here he is ten days after he had a puppy cut and his shagginess is beginning to grow out again. Pretty soon he will revert to his four-legged hummock appearance. 

IMG_3673.jpg

5 hours ago, wizard-of-roz said:

You know, I was actually embarrassed to get undressed in front of Horton.  I used to close the door, with him staring at me from the other side.  Of course, I had to explain to him why I was doing it.  "I'm sorry Horton but you're a boy and Mom's a girl, it's not appropriate for you to see Mom naked!"  Oh!  Brother!  :classic_blush:

Be patient with me guys, Horton is my very first boy dog!

Now that he's been with me since 2011, I undress in front of him.......but, I do turn around!  Go figure!  :classic_tongue:

I

No comment

4 hours ago, HenryKisor said:

At almost 5 years of age Trooper's salt-and-pepper face is starting to go grey . . . not sure, however, if that's just his schnauzer genes. Here he is ten days after he had a puppy cut and his shagginess is beginning to grow out again. Pretty soon he will revert to his four-legged hummock appearance. 

IMG_3673.jpg

Awww very cute!!! 

9 hours ago, HenryKisor said:

IMG_3673.jpg

Trooper, you are a cutie-patootie!

2 hours ago, S.S. Cruisers said:

Trooper looks like my Jezzy Lou, except she is a caramel color!  I'm not sure if I can post pictures.  I will give it a try.

IMG_0007.JPG

She's so cute, that face is so adorable!!!!!  Finally,  we get to see our babies.....Thanks for sharing yours!

2 hours ago, S.S. Cruisers said:

Horty with the "worried" lab look!  Handsome boy.  Then the stuffy "thrown" behind his bed at work, as if someone saw him with it, and he threw it behind him and said "I didn't have any dumb stuffy in bed with me, you must be seeing things!"

That is so funny.  Horton loves his stuffies!