**Live from Explorer 7/20**

Do you remember who it is? They are shaking up a lot of the entertainers this summer.

Checked my Cruise Compass and I think the Schooner Bar piano player's name was Alvin Castillo.

Big favor, Karen. Please double check this for me.

I have really enjoyed reading your reports as we sail on the Explorer in 2 1/2 weeks. How many time changes did you make during the 9 day cruise and did you stay on ship time in ports or switch to local time. Thanks for any information

Can I put them in carry on? Should I pack them?

We bring a rolling cooler and pack different non alcohol drinks, mostly water. This is brought on board as a carry-on. We have done this for our last three cruises and have not had a problem.

I have really enjoyed reading your reports as we sail on the Explorer in 2 1/2 weeks. How many time changes did you make during the 9 day cruise and did you stay on ship time in ports or switch to local time. Thanks for any information

You stay on ship's time.

Can I put them in carry on? Should I pack them?

The past three years on RCCL I put one case in a soft sided luggage bag and another case I just put a handle made out of duct tape on it and both made it to my cabin. I always thought the case not in the luggage would be confiscated, but it always makes it through.

• 3 weeks later...
I do not know the name of the piano player in Schooner. He is around 60 with gray hair and glasses.

Checked my Cruise Compass and I think the Schooner Bar piano player's name was Alvin Castillo.

Big favor, Karen. Please double check this for me.

Sorry to butt in but his name is definitely Alvin Castilio & he is wonderful!

Just coming back to Denice's thread to update this issue.

I knew from Robin's post who it was, but I wanted confirmation.

You guys who looked in your Compasses saw the name for the daytime player. Apparently RC has two different Schooner Bar piano players - one for early, and one for late.

The late night guy is Steve Green, and Robin's description fits him to a T. Except that he's 58, not 60. :)

Hi Denice-

I'm not sure if I understood your "yes" answer to my question. I asked if Allan would still be on 8/26 for ME and mentioned he's a cutie. You said "yes", he's a hottie.

Do you know if he will be on 8/26???

Thanks.

In case you didn't get the answer to your question, sealegs, on another thread, you will not have Allan this Sunday. He is on vacation for two months, but the new CD, Dave, is ADORABLE and you will LOVE him!

;) :)

Just coming back to Denice's thread to update this issue.

I knew from Robin's post who it was, but I wanted confirmation.

You guys who looked in your Compasses saw the name for the daytime player. Apparently RC has two different Schooner Bar piano players - one for early, and one for late.

The late night guy is Steve Green, and Robin's description fits him to a T. Except that he's 58, not 60. :)

In case you didn't get the answer to your question, sealegs, on another thread, you will not have Allan this Sunday. He is on vacation for two months, but the new CD, Dave, is ADORABLE and you will LOVE him!

;) :)

Yes, "Bingo Dave" is adorable & full of energy.

Archived