Is there a "happy hour" on board the Diamond??

delmar60

If you're asking if there is a pre-dinner hour where the drink prices are lower the answer, to the best of my knowledge, is "no"! We often meet prior to going to dinner to share a drink with friends though! :D

NO thats why sometimes you just have to bring your own booze for a drink in your room before dinner because if you had drinks on Princess every day you'd be broke. They used to have the drink of the day for $3.25 but no more unfortunately. But if you spend $6.50 for the larger drink you do get a really nice sized drink I have to say. I just came back from the Crown on Aug. 1st. The large drink 2 people can drink from it. Its a good drink.

But the drink prices on the Diamond were sooo cheap :) I think they were around $5-$7 Us a drink, some were even cheaper!

At the hotels I stay at for work the prices for drinks and glasses of wine are double then what was being charged on the Diamond :)

Happy Hour...9am to 11PM...no drink specials....but I had a blast

and I bought my drinks on board, no sneaking, just went to the bar a ordered...much much much cheaper than any bar in a nice hotel,,,Hey and I didn't go broke, met a bunch of great people, had a blast and signed up for our next cruise.!

NO thats why sometimes you just have to bring your own booze for a drink in your room before dinner because if you had drinks on Princess every day you'd be broke. They used to have the drink of the day for $3.25 but no more unfortunately. But if you spend $6.50 for the larger drink you do get a really nice sized drink I have to say. I just came back from the Crown on Aug. 1st. The large drink 2 people can drink from it. Its a good drink.

I agree to go with the larger size. Except my favorite waiter called it the Medium drink for 6.50. It was the great!

Archived