Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Count me in Jarrod, you know I wouldn't let anyone have fun without me...

Cute Geoff. Glad your missing me:rolleyes:

As Chez said have been doing a course as well as working and trying to spend time with child, and holidaying in Qld. All should be back to normal by November though..gee that seems so far away.

Try to check in every few days, but never enough time to post, however do think of you all enjoying your cruise fix.

Good to see you are busy. November is only a couple of blinks away at that pace.

Likely to count us in as well. I figure you will pick a good weekend, and as long as we don't have anything else, we would love to meet the rest of the bunch.

Although further away, a two queens and an ex-regal occasion on the harbour sounds great too. If anyone has suggestions for booking, we would be keen to know.

Cheers

Geoff

Looks like I've started a trend!!;)

Parramatta is fine, as I'm halfway between Parra and the City. There are plenty of nice restaurants in Parra, problem is finding the best one.

So many website to check out. Does someone have a few websites where there are Restaurant reviews?

Looks like I've started a trend!!;)

Parramatta is fine, as I'm halfway between Parra and the City. There are plenty of nice restaurants in Parra, problem is finding the best one.

So many website to check out. Does someone have a few websites where there are Restaurant reviews?

Nice trend Jarrod, haven't seen the Darwin one yet though!

I wasn't game to suggest that Newcastle is halfway between Port Macquarie & Sydney!

I do not have any reviews to offer. Most of my Sydney travels ends up in fast food or the motel restaurant, China Town or Glebe. Happy to dine on anyones recommendation.

Cheers

Geoff

we have been here.

it is a large restarant so we could "take over" part of it if necessary.

it is on the manin road near where David Jones used to be,

open to any place though

http://www.sicilianparramatta.com.au/

Karon that looks great!! Love Italian food, but we eat anything!! and you can BYO for $2.50 corkage!! menu looks good and they even have pizzas if anyone brings the kids:)

When the venue is decided Andy and I will book accomodation, walking distance of course:) has anyone thought of any dates? at this stage we have the 24/11 and the first 4 weekends in December before Xmas free, but I know, like everyone else, it is sillly season and the weekends will fill up fast with Xmas party's:D

Chez

xx

Karon that looks great!! Love Italian food, but we eat anything!! and you can BYO for $2.50 corkage!! menu looks good and they even have pizzas if anyone brings the kids:)

When the venue is decided Andy and I will book accomodation, walking distance of course:) has anyone thought of any dates? at this stage we have the 24/11 and the first 4 weekends in December before Xmas free, but I know, like everyone else, it is sillly season and the weekends will fill up fast with Xmas party's:D

Chez

xx

Chez,

We haven't stayed at the Carlton Hotel, but have attended a few functions there over the years, and it looks quite noice. Is very much in walking range.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi, count me in and maybe hubby if he's not working.

I'm thinking last weekend in Nov or first in December might be good. I know everyone gets busy in December, leading up to Christmas. Plus it may be difficult to get in due to Christmas parties.

I'm only up the road from Parramatta but don't go there a lot. Parking is pretty bad. The restaurant looks great though.

Chez,

We haven't stayed at the Carlton Hotel, but have attended a few functions there over the years, and it looks quite noice. Is very much in walking range.

Cheers

Geoff

Geez these places change their names often enough. This one is now known as Sebel Parramatta, on Church St, across the river from the cafes.

Chez

xx

24/11 & 1/12 is no good for me.

Karen

Actually I get back on the 23rd but we are going away for the weekend with ALL the inlaws. Yes, that's right, sail in Friday morning, drop in home to repack and off again. I have a night out on the 1st which was arranged around us being on our cruise so we'd better go. 8th is fine though.

Karen

Sydney CC Xmas Do list so far

Arxcards

kaseyoz

Aussiecruiser

brushtail

ducknchook

karmac

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

Perhaps we can cut and paste this list and add how many in your party?

and anyone else can just add their name on:)

Chez

xx

Sydney CC Xmas Do list so far

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz

Aussiecruiser

brushtail

ducknchook

karmac

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

Perhaps we can cut and paste this list and add how many in your party?

and anyone else can just add their name on:)

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz

Aussiecruiser

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

It's looking good.

Keep trying Jane. Persistance is what we are good at. :D

My DH (Phil) has the flu at the moment, he reckons it is the equine flu because I nag him all the time. :rolleyes:

Archived