Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Nice hotel.:) Pity there is no menus or prices.:( I have a feeling that it would be beyond most peoples budgets.

The Mercure?? Yeah would probably be pricey!! least I can book my own room and dont have to share with Geoff now, he said he snores...........

Chez

xx

The Mercure?? Yeah would probably be pricey!! least I can book my own room and dont have to share with Geoff now, he said he snores...........

Chez

xx

D'oh, I was actually talking about the Sebel.;) All they had left was King Rooms according to their website.

Ask for a room on a different floor Chez. There are some good prices with Accor at the moment too. I picked up the Novotel in Melbounre for $99 in January!!:eek:

Don't Accor owe you after the last stuff up?

I might even stay the night there, and I only live literally 7 minutes up the road!!:eek:

I'd love some of you guys to stay here, but there is not enough room.:(

You need an extension on your toolbox Jarrod :)

Chez suggested eating at the M restaurant (at the motel) to save cabfare. Stretching it a bit far, I think :p

Hope we have this much fun in a group. Should be a sensational night! Might even debut the suit.

Cheers

Geoff

D'oh, I was actually talking about the Sebel.;) All they had left was King Rooms according to their website.

Ask for a room on a different floor Chez. There are some good prices with Accor at the moment too. I picked up the Novotel in Melbounre for $99 in January!!:eek:

Don't Accor owe you after the last stuff up?

We tried to book the Ibis after the last disaster and Geri rang three times and they pretended they didnt know anything about and the girl she had spoken too had left:rolleyes:

Geoff and I have checked out all the hotels in the area and think we will book the Mecure, we will need a taxi, but I can get it on the 8th December for $65:eek: which is a steal, and get brekky 50% off.

So I will ring tomorrow as the website isnt letting me book at the moment, keeps timing me out.

Chez

xx

Is the 50% of brekky with the Accor Advantage Plus card?

I usually get rates with brekky included, so not too sure!!:o

50% off brekky and lunch and dinner at most places, Ibis, Mercure, Novatel, Menzies, is a good deal, and usually a nice spread, not as large as cruising though..........they offered brekky at the Parra Mercure for $15 each when you book, I usually skip it and do the 50% off, same same

Chez

xx

50% off brekky and lunch and dinner at most places, Ibis, Mercure, Novatel, Menzies, is a good deal, and usually a nice spread, not as large as cruising though..........they offered brekky at the Parra Mercure for $15 each when you book, I usually skip it and do the 50% off, same same

Chez

xx

I had some woman from Accor actually call me last week telling me all this crap. It could work out to be a cheap night for us if we ate at the Restaurant onsite!!:p

I had some woman from Accor actually call me last week telling me all this crap. It could work out to be a cheap night for us if we ate at the Restaurant onsite!!:p

And expensive for everyone else:D

Accor have hotels all over the world, you can go to Thailand and stay at the Novotel in Bangkok, the Mercure in Phuket is about 1250bht at the moment, which is about $42 AUD, then you can get 50% off brekky, with Jetstar cheap fares, works out a good deal!! I have stayed at the grand Mercure in Melbourne, Ibis Homebush bay, Ibis Newcastle, Novatel Coffs Harbour, and have the Menzies coming up for the Pacific Dawn sailaway, oh and the Novotel in Canberra, I have had lots of use of my Accor Advantage card:D none of them were bad, all good

Chez

xx

For those interested in the Mercure, the web address is:

http://www.mercurehotelparramatta.com.au/

Not a bad hotel for the budget price!!;)

Thanks for the link, it looks excellent. Once the dinner is booked, we will book too.

We should have a great time, will be have to bring laptops so we can 'talk' to each other? :D :D :D

A sticky label stuck to the chest with a handwritten Brushtail - Jenny, Arxcards - Geoff etc, may be the go and make it easier. It should look great on my outfit. :)

It is a huge place.

Is everyone happy with the price, i know it is not cheap but if we just order pizza it may work out ok.

thanks for booking jarrod.

we could also meet earlier at chezs place for happy hour.

should we wear leis or something festive or cruisey.

so looking forward to meeting everyone although by then quite a few of us will have already met.

Isnt the internet an amazing place?

Thanks for booking Jarrod!! whoo hoo Col and Di:)

I booked two rooms today for the Mercure, one for a Andy and I and one for Geoff and his lovely patient wife:D Geri is here in Port at the moment and is going to book hers tonight, if you are an Accor member they are going for $67:eek: absolute bargain!! either queen or two doubles.

Lets hope they have happy hour at the bar:p all of us staying there can have pre dinner drinks!!!

Chez

xx

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz x2

Aussiecruiser

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2 (someone has to drive me home )

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

I have added Col & Di, any other takers just cut and paste your name:)

Chez

xx

We should have a great time, will be have to bring laptops so we can 'talk' to each other? :D :D :D

A sticky label stuck to the chest with a handwritten Brushtail - Jenny, Arxcards - Geoff etc, may be the go and make it easier. It should look great on my outfit. :)

Don't know if the tag will be needed for me Jen - I don't expect many Safari Suits to be present. Yeah - cruise critic might be quiet that night. Hard at work putting together our reviews and uploading pics and Youtube vids.

Update...I have rung up and booked and confirmed a booking for the 8th of December for 7pm at the Sicilian Joint. I have booked for 25 people, which of course can be added to.;)

So far we are the only booking !!:eek:

Thanks Jarrod

Our cut and paste list so far for

Sydney CC Christmas Party

8th December 7pm

Sicilian Parramatta Restaurant

292 Church St (Mall) Parramatta

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz x2

Aussiecruiser

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

Megagirl x 2

Cheers

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz x2

Aussiecruiser x2 :rolleyes: (My mum)

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

Megagirl x 2

Anyone keen to go to Hooters for lunch??:p It is across the road for those who don't know.;) Not that it would do anything for me!!:p

Anyone keen to go to Hooters for lunch??:p It is across the road for those who don't know.;) Not that it would do anything for me!!:p

Plenty back at the hotel, but Hooters might make for a succulent snack.

Is there an equivilent Jarrod? Man-cans?

Cheers

Geoff

I booked the Mercure too for $67.15!!:D Even though I literally live minutes away, I thought I would spoil myself.:)

The rate is non-refundable, so i'll be staying there anyway regardless of what happens!!:p

Hey Jarrod,

Is Geri on Chez' PC, was gonna ask if you wanted to share a room. I am happy to go halveys, twin beds of course:) promise not to put you in compromising position!!!! Send me your email

Geri.......on Chez's puter

Hey Jarrod,

Is Geri on Chez' PC, was gonna ask if you wanted to share a room. I am happy to go halveys, twin beds of course:) promise not to put you in compromising position!!!! Send me your email

Geri.......on Chez's puter

Unfortunately Geri, my mum has decided to come along!! Don't know if she is staying the night or not. Afterall we do only live 7 minutes up the road!!:p

I'll have to find out and see if she is going to stay. I didn't request a twin when I booked this afternoon, as I did it at work, and didn't tell my mum about it. She's all for it, but with my mum, anything is possible.

I've already told her to keep her big fat mouth shut!!:p I guess I still get embarrassed by my mum at 24!!;) :o

PS I still love you mum:D

Unfortunately Geri, my mum has decided to come along!! Don't know if she is staying the night or not. Afterall we do only live 7 minutes up the road!!:p

I'll have to find out and see if she is going to stay. I didn't request a twin when I booked this afternoon, as I did it at work, and didn't tell my mum about it. She's all for it, but with my mum, anything is possible.

I've already told her to keep her big fat mouth shut!!:p I guess I still get embarrassed by my mum at 24!!;) :o

PS I still love you mum:D

No probs Jarrod, I am an accor member and will book a room now, just thought we could share expenses. Will leave you with you your Mum.

Geri.......still on chez's puter

Archived