Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

While it makes a good mosquito net, it's also very handy for is proper use as a washing basket... We've taken one on our last two cruises... good for keeping the dirty washing under control!

We got one too Kym. Many thanks to secret Santa!!

Jarrod loved the photos especially the one with the girls kissing you. I especially love the title "no title" i am sure we could put a title on it for you.:p :D

shame you forgot your cossies.

chez you should maybe enter the photo of all of us in the photo of the week on the front page of CC.

Well I'm a day late (storm ripped the verandah roof to bits) so couldn't get on the computer. I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for a great night. I get a bit paranoid going to things where I don't know anyone so nearly piked out on the day. Thanks particularly to Jarod for the great organisation and to Chez for making me feel so welcome. It was great to put faces to all the names on the forum. Sorry I'm not familiar with using taxis and assumed they'd be there in a minute, otherwise I would have waited as I could have driven people to the hotel. Thanks again everyone. Hopefully we can organise something again next year. I had to laugh when we met at the Mecure. We were sitting around inside first. People walked in and Megagirl says "Hi I'm Megagirl". The people sitting next to us must have wondered what what going on. LOL I rang my daughter to see if she wanted a lift home but got no answer. She rang at 2am and got home at 4am. Oh to be young again.

It certainly was a great night and what a surprise when sayaguru & I discovered we went to the same high school:) . Small world.

Karen

Hi Karen it was great meeting you. Did you know Pat Hawkes? She was in your grade. He elder brother was Alan. He was a year above you.

I would have to say that i have never seen a more embarassing or

humiliating photo of myself thand the first one on here lucky u jen u only had a laundry basket on our head.. Ill be back when this thread i old enough not to show the photo

Jen you have no reason to be embarrased about, you look great.

You are a lovely person and I am proud to know you.:D

You are such fun to be with

Cheers Gail and arrrrrrrrrrg Jim:p

Link to my CC Xmas photo's, thankyou to all for a wonderful night it was truly memorable:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Chez

xx

Hi Chez,

Looks like you all had a good night, wish we could have been there.

Merry Christmas

Don

0002.gif

Anyone else with photos or 'reviews'. I'd love to see your photos Jen, Geri, Karen and Jenny Megagirl.:)

Will try & put some up tomorrow. Working extra hours now due to the silly season, not to mention school presentation assemblys and formals. Busy time of year.

BTW everyone who went on Sat night. When I came out of the restaurant, I had a text message (came at 7.45 but didn't hear it) from Skyrules & Riffraff wishing us all a good night. Thanks Kym & Martin. Nice to know you were thinking of us.

Karen

Will try & put some up tomorrow. Working extra hours now due to the silly season, not to mention school presentation assemblys and formals. Busy time of year.

BTW everyone who went on Sat night. When I came out of the restaurant, I had a text message (came at 7.45 but didn't hear it) from Skyrules & Riffraff wishing us all a good night. Thanks Kym & Martin. Nice to know you were thinking of us.

Karen

And my apologies also, I had one from Jane, sorry I didnt reply Jane:o

Chez

xx

I do not know exactly why you guys did not hear your phones ringing.

Thanks for the good wishes anyway martin, kym and jane.It would have been nicer with you all there but it is nice to know you were there in spirit with us...or with spirit!!!

Karen,

Love your decorations - I feel very shamed now - will go home and get the family to decorate the xmas tree :p

Thanks Mandy. I love doing it but this year I wasn't really in the mood. Don't know whether or not it's because I've been doing it so long & I'm over it or if it was because we had to start on it as soon as we got back from the cruise.

Karen

I do not know exactly why you guys did not hear your phones ringing.

Thanks for the good wishes anyway martin, kym and jane.It would have been nicer with you all there but it is nice to know you were there in spirit with us...or with spirit!!!

I can neither confirm nor deny the involvement of any spirits :D

Archived