Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

• 3 weeks later...
Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz x2

Aussiecruiser

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2 (someone has to drive me home )

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

Any update here? Have we settled on on Parra for the venue \ location? Am starting to think of booking a motel for the night instead of the drive back and would prefer to be nearby.

Anymore CCers ready to jump in for our Christmas feast?

Cheers

Geoff

All sounds good to me:) great idea Jarodd,I am sure they will be in!

Will have another look on wotif.com for accommodation, does anyone know the exact location of the restaurant? it was in George St wasnt it? (like middle or end) Just so I dont have too far to stumble home:p

Can someone that end book the restaurant?

Come all you other CCers, come join us, Charliegirl, Toasted2, Kazza1 and Shell???

Chez

xx

All sounds good to me:) great idea Jarodd,I am sure they will be in!

Will have another look on wotif.com for accommodation, does anyone know the exact location of the restaurant? it was in George St wasnt it? (like middle or end) Just so I dont have too far to stumble home:p

Can someone that end book the restaurant?

Come all you other CCers, come join us, Charliegirl, Toasted2, Kazza1 and Shell???

Chez

xx

The Sicillian one is Church st

I'm getting dizzy just trying to work out the actual plans.

Is it lunch or dinner?

Is it at the Sicilian on Church St?

Toasted2

I'm getting dizzy just trying to work out the actual plans.

Is it lunch or dinner?

Is it at the Sicilian on Church St?

Toasted2

Hi Rahna

It's dinner on 8th Deecember. Don't think we actually decided on a place yet. Open to suggestions but most people seem think Parramatta would be most convenient.

Karen

Hi Rahna

It's dinner on 8th Deecember. Don't think we actually decided on a place yet. Open to suggestions but most people seem think Parramatta would be most convenient.

Karen

Hi Karen,

All sounds cool with me but may have to check with hubby first. He may have his work Christmas party around that time so I can't give a definite. But if we don't have anything else, then I'll be there!

Rahna.

The Sicilian was the only one directly suggested so far. Anyone else have any other recommendations or suggestions, as with just under 8 weeks, we will need to decide soon. I am pretty easy going with food, but DW is fussier, but can eat a salad anywhere.

Cheers

Geoff

The Sicilian was the only one directly suggested so far. Anyone else have any other recommendations or suggestions, as with just under 8 weeks, we will need to decide soon. I am pretty easy going with food, but DW is fussier, but can eat a salad anywhere.

Cheers

Geoff

Yes, those who live near, hurry up and make up your minds so we can book. Gotta check out www.wotif.com :D

We are easy going with food too. We like pub style food the best. But will eat anything so long as it is not a small highrise of food on a big plate for a weeks wages. :eek:

The 8th seems to be the date we all seem to agree on. It also seems that the Sicilian is the place that most people assume we are going. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they have any room available.

I'll ask about a booking for 20, just in case a few decide to come in the next few weeks.

So Jenny, hit wotif and see what you can find. The Mercure is meant to be nice!!;)

Chez and Geri,

I know you had a bad expereince with Accor before, but if you are still Advantage Plus members, the Mercure at Rosehill/Parramatta has rooms for $67.15!!:eek: At that rate, you could virtually afford to have a room to yourself!!;)

Jenny, for the normal Joe blow it is $79!! Still a bargain for a 4.5* Hotel!!:D

Chez and Geri,

I know you had a bad expereince with Accor before, but if you are still Advantage Plus members, the Mercure at Rosehill/Parramatta has rooms for $67.15!!:eek: At that rate, you could virtually afford to have a room to yourself!!;)

Jenny, for the normal Joe blow it is $79!! Still a bargain for a 4.5* Hotel!!:D

Great Jarodd, but who's going to drive us back???

Geoff and I are on msn at the moment checking out hotels and stuff, thinking we might share:eek: you know, keep it in the family:p

Guess we could taxi to/from Rosehill

Chez

xx

Might have found a good deal on a nearby hotel. Chez has spec'd walking distance.

Won't put a link up yet, but anyone who is looking to spend the night in the Parra area, drop a MSN message or email to Chez or myself and will fill you in as we go.

Will give the option to share with Chez ( YES - 2 rooms). I don't keep everything in the family :eek:

Cheers

Geoff

I might even stay the night there, and I only live literally 7 minutes up the road!!:eek:

I'd love some of you guys to stay here, but there is not enough room.:(

After much discussion, we have decided to stay at the Mercure:) and get a taxi:) I can get that night for $67!!!!

Just want ot make sure that it will be that date and in Parramatte before I book;)

Chez

xx

I'll try and confirm if there is space @ the restaurant available tomorrow. I think we are going to have to set it in concrete pretty much sooner than later.:rolleyes:

PS Congrats on your 1000th post.;)

Ta!! didnt even notice:rolleyes:

See what happens when you talk to much and go off topic all the time :p

Chez

xx

The Sebel Parramatta (formerly the Cartlon) is nice... Martin's brother's partner works there - managing the restaurant/catering.

That was my tip Kym, nice and close, and serious discussion about it was had. Have attended a couple of weddings there and it is nice.

Just can't get a price to match what Chez can get Mecure for (close to double).

Cheers

Geoff

Archived