Post a Picture of Your Dress

Everyone's dresses are SO beautiful :D

Here's what I wore for formal night on our last cruise.

Tailored black pants with a glam top that I got on ebay for a STEAL!! :D

I was amazed at how many comments I got on the top, mostly from girls wanting to know where they could get one :D

2805908690075001406S425x425Q85.jpg

2086475710075001406S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm taking this outfit with me again for the next cruise (but need to lose the 5kg i've put on since then so it will actually FIT me LOL!)

Will have a scratch around for a full length photo of the dress i'm also taking for the other formal night, but here's a sneek peek (it's the only pic i've got of it on this computer)............. It's floor length with a little train at the back :D It's so sweet!

Jo_Katies_Wedding.jpg.de0fbb7d7c0ee1c10eb45646bae78317.jpg

ebay is great :) As long as the seller lists the garment's measurements you should be pretty right with sizing.

I find the best way to ensure you win the auction is to look for things that end at times when most people will be away from their computer, like 6pm on a Friday. A lot of people are still travelling home from work at that time or they've stopped at the pub for a few drinks after work, giving you better chances of nabbing that bargain :D

Some sellers list a buy it now price too which is great, as you don't have to worry about the auction, you just agree to pay that price :D

Will post a full length pic of my pink dress soon :D

Thanks Ms Minx, good points, you're obviously an Ebay pro:) ! I'll be saving this so I can try it!

Looking forward to seeing the pink dress in it's entirety;), I'll try to remember to post one of me in mine after our cruise. It's obviously nicer to see "us" model them, don't ya think?

Thanks again Ms Minx!

Happy Sails!!!

Romy:)

OK below is a photo of myself (dark hair) with DH and our two friends on 1st formal night....RCCL Rhapsody of the Sea cruise Sept. 2006. My dress was black even though in this photo it sort of looks like it has a purple hue to it..it didn't. It also had a slit up the side leg. My friends had on 'balloon' type pants that looked like a long skirt when she stood with her legs together.

1stFormalNite-CloseUp-BEST-2.jpg

Ms Minx i too love your black top.. where did you get it?

Thanks Sarah :D The seller is Bargain Shack. They quite often have some really cute things :D I've bought a fair few items from them and every one of them has been very good quality :D

STILL searching for that dress photo.......

Everyone ..thanks for posting!! Keep them coming!:D Gorgeous girls!;)

MsMinx..I really enjoyed your YouTube postings, thanks! Your wedding dance was beautiful and so were you!

Oh thank you so much :D It's hard to imagine it was a year ago!

I love making my little videos on my Mac :D

This is what I bought for the 2nd formal night. I do not have a picture of the gown I'm wearing on the first formal night and it was my understanding that the second formal night was just a bit more relaxed. BTW - that's not me in the pic.........what a steal too....

http://www.coboutlet.com/outlet/Printed-georgette-duster.aspx?PfId=106216&DeptId=13740&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0[/url]

This is what I bought for the 2nd formal night. I do not have a picture of the gown I'm wearing on the first formal night and it was my understanding that the second formal night was just a bit more relaxed. BTW - that's not me in the pic.........what a steal too....

http://www.coboutlet.com/outlet/Printed-georgette-duster.aspx?PfId=106216&DeptId=13740&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

Awwww - nevermind....I just can't get it to copy/paste over. This link address is correct, but I'm unable to view it thru this link and I can't transfer the picture itself over. Oh well......sorry

Just bought a new dress at Loehmann's, today! It fits perfectly, and was really inexpensive. It even came with detachable straps (which I probably won't use). I threw on one of my favorite pieces of vintage jewelry (I may wear this necklace with the matching bracelet for my wedding next year, but no harm in getting lots of use out of it), just to see how it would look. I think I'll find a nice wrap (maybe a pashmina) and a platinum clutch.

dress144.jpg

Archived