Post a Picture of Your Dress

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing....are there that many formal nights on your cruise?

If you're looking for opinions, I like the silver and red ones the best :)

Only two of the dresses were truly formal (formal enough that I would only wear them on formal night) so she can certainly wear all of them. I prefer to wear dresses every night to dinner.

Here's the dress I plan on wearing for formal night. I wore it once to an outdoor evening wedding. But, that's not me!

AAAAAqlOtg8AAAAAAE9tag.jpg

I also plan on bringing some nice black pants and a dressy top, as well as a cocktail dress. I'll be able to wear the same black dress shoes with all 3 outfits, so that will cut down on packing.

I figure one of the 4 nights on our cruise we'll dress casual and do the buffets.

What do you think?

Here's the dress I plan on wearing for formal night. I wore it once to an outdoor evening wedding. But, that's not me!

AAAAAqlOtg8AAAAAAE9tag.jpg

I also plan on bringing some nice black pants and a dressy top, as well as a cocktail dress. I'll be able to wear the same black dress shoes with all 3 outfits, so that will cut down on packing.

I figure one of the 4 nights on our cruise we'll dress casual and do the buffets.

What do you think?

This dress is gorgeous!!! I love it :D:D

To Albino - how many dresses are you going to wear on your cruise? All four?

I am going away for a month in total, so I am thinking the white (short) one for NYE in Sydney Aus. And I am thinking of leaving the white long gown at home, and doing the silver and coral ones for the Formal Nights.

I am going away for a month in total, so I am thinking the white (short) one for NYE in Sydney Aus. And I am thinking of leaving the white long gown at home, and doing the silver and coral ones for the Formal Nights.

I like those choices! Some silver/sparkly strappy sandaled heels would look great with any of those. I'm not sure I'd go with the black shoes you're wearing in the pics. They're nice, but they seem to destract the eye from the gowns themselves. KWIM?

You're going to look beautiful!!

JSGown.jpg.0bd2aa7790225de7624000d9b53788b5.jpg

Sorry for the small picture; if you "click" on it, it does get a little larger so you can see it better.

This is one of the two gowns I take with me (I will be going on a two week cruise), but the one I have is copper/brown, unlike the lighter color here. This looks sort of, oh, salmon colored, huh? It's very flattering and "forgiving" of a few extra pounds *lol*, which needs to be considered on any cruise, don't you agree?

Jane:)

Great choices! What a fun way to spend New Years!! I will be in the snow at a mountain lodge as always. I do get rid of the snowmobile attire and into dressy clothes for the evening though.

Whatever you do, take that coral dress!! It does something for you that none of the others do. ;)

That dress will be perfect for NYE! We were in Sydney for NYE back in 2001...we took our daughters (14 & 15 at the time) to a Black Tie affair at the InterContinental Hotel...what a blast dressing up in our formals!!!

Have a great time!!!

Great choices! What a fun way to spend New Years!! I will be in the snow at a mountain lodge as always. I do get rid of the snowmobile attire and into dressy clothes for the evening though.

Would that be Sunriver that you are talking about? We spent NYE 2004 there with friends! What a great place to be,...I miss it now that we moved to Texas...we used to live in Washington State!

Archived