Omg - My Ship Has Come In!!!

cusyl

I have just been notified that I have won an 11 day cruise on the Regent Navigator ! I am soooo excited, have never cruised on this line before. He asked if I could sail next month and I said of course. :eek: :D

SEVEN SEAS NAVIGATOR - Easy Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale itineraries

Western Caribbean & Mexico

November 15, 2007 * 11 Nights * Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale

Port Highlights: Key West, Florida ~ Cozumel, Mexcio ~ Belize City, Belize ~ Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala ~ Roatan, Honduras ~ Ocho Rios, Jamaica ~ George Town, Grand Cayman

I had a choice of Eastern Caribbean on Nov 26th, but that would run into my HAL cruise. LOL

Congratulations!

Cusyl, I just replied to the roll call section, where you also posted your good news, and am so gald to see that there will be other CC'ers on this sailing.

Thought that we were going to have the whole ship to ourselves:D

Seems like quite a bit of availability left for this departure.

Have you been assigned a cabin?

We have a HC cabin on the 8th deck.

Truly looking forward to the Regent Experience!

Joannie

SEVEN SEAS NAVIGATOR - Easy Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale itineraries

Western Caribbean & Mexico

November 15, 2007 * 11 Nights * Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale

Port Highlights: Key West, Florida ~ Cozumel, Mexcio ~ Belize City, Belize ~ Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala ~ Roatan, Honduras ~ Ocho Rios, Jamaica ~ George Town, Grand Cayman

I had a choice of Eastern Caribbean on Nov 26th, but that would run into my HAL cruise. LOL

This is a great itinerary, much better than an eastern Caribbean cruise. Be sure to take the excursion to Tikal. This is one of the most spectacular archeological sites of the ancient Mayan world. Lucky you!

BTW, Regent is our favorite cruise line. It will spoil you for almost anything else.

Wow, I could hardly sleep last night, was up late reading about the ship. All suites, it will be great. DH has been going through chemo and radiation so this will be such a treat for both of us. I'm looking forward to getting the Regent experience. :D :D

Cusyl, it sounds as though you and your beloved are both due for this...with all you've been going through. I hope you both enjoy each and every minute! I love the Navigator, so I'm pretty certain you will! Congratulations.

I'm looking forward to getting the Regent experience. :D :D

Get ready to be pampered. Hope you enjoy the Navigator and your itinerary. I will be on a 7 day Navigator cruise in January going to some of your ports. Make sure to do a review on your return.

Congratulations! How did you win this great cruise?

Although we're envious, we're glad you won - you really deserve this wonderful Regent experience.

I won it by signing up for the sweepstakes at xxxxxx xxxxxx dot com.

I think I followed the link from Cruise Critic, but not sure...I always enter any cruise give a way that I see. Since they are in California and I am in Florida, I am anxiously awaiting their call this morning about all the details. :D

I got some more information on what I won, should have a cabin assigned tomorrow. It is probably the lowest category, but it's still a suite..:cool: Since we live in Florida I will be driving to the port, so we will just pay for taxes, port fees and insurance.

PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive one (1) double occupancy cabin, in a cabin category selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, for winner and one (1) guest with an approximate retail value of $8,000.00, on Regent’s Seven Seas Navigator cruise, sailing from Fort Lauderdale, FL from either November 15 - November 26, 2007 or November 26 – December 7, 2007 based on winner’s preference and availability at time of booking.

Yeh, all the rooms are suites, the question will be whether you get a balcony, since 90% of the suites have them. But the suites on Navigator are amazing, balcony or no.

Speaking of contents, our local newspaper ("Canada's National Newspaper"), has chartered Navigator in January, and are selling the 10-day cruise starting at around $5K pp. They are having a contest to give away 2 cabins, and I am entering it daily. Got my fingers firmly crossed. (Sorry, you have to be Canadian to enter.)

Yeh, all the rooms are suites, the question will be whether you get a balcony, since 90% of the suites have them. But the suites on Navigator are amazing, balcony or no.

Speaking of contents, our local newspaper ("Canada's National Newspaper"), has chartered Navigator in January, and are selling the 10-day cruise starting at around $5K pp. They are having a contest to give away 2 cabins, and I am entering it daily. Got my fingers firmly crossed. (Sorry, you have to be Canadian to enter.)

Heeee, I'm keeping my fingers crossed you will win...you never know. :D

I'm sure it will be the lowest category, still waiting for cabin #. If not a balcony I'm going to ask what they will charge to upgrade. I will be happy to be on the ship no matter what it is. :D

Just realize you'll be better off in a non balcony cabin then in a balcony in the stern of the ship. There is a significant "vibration" at the rear of the ship...actually it's more like a thump. So if you do try to upgrade, be sure to do it in one of the forward cabins. The forward cabins are great, whether a balcony or not.

I will tell you spoiled and free are pretty exciting in the same sentence. We won a two week cruise on Oceania - Istanbul to Athens - earlier this year. It took me almost a week to really believe that we won (in a charity raffle!). It was an incredible cruise and to win it made it even more exciting.

We are usually Regent Cruisers and we sailed HAL this year too. I can tell you you will really be pinching yourself. We love the Navigator and that itinerary is wonderful,

Have a great time.

Just realize you'll be better off in a non balcony cabin then in a balcony in the stern of the ship. There is a significant "vibration" at the rear of the ship...actually it's more like a thump. So if you do try to upgrade, be sure to do it in one of the forward cabins. The forward cabins are great, whether a balcony or not.

Thank you for your input...will keep that in mind when they assign my cabin probably today.

I will tell you spoiled and free are pretty exciting in the same sentence. We won a two week cruise on Oceania - Istanbul to Athens - earlier this year. It took me almost a week to really believe that we won (in a charity raffle!). It was an incredible cruise and to win it made it even more exciting.

We are usually Regent Cruisers and we sailed HAL this year too. I can tell you you will really be pinching yourself. We love the Navigator and that itinerary is wonderful,

Wow, that was a great cruise to win too! I still don't believe I have won..

We were in Istanbul last year...never thought we would get to the Med...but we did it.

Thanks to all of you for your recommendation. We have decided to upgrade to a cat E forward of the atrium with a balcony. :D :D

Thanks to all of you for your recommendation. We have decided to upgrade to a cat E forward of the atrium with a balcony. :D :D

We were in one of those cabins and loved it. I loved sitting on the balcony and watching the water rush by right below me.

Archived