"LIVE" from the Explorer 11/04/07

Radio

Wow Radio, I can see why Bermuda is one of your favorite ports, it's beautiful! Bermuda is on our cruise wish list.

What a sweet post from your son, I guess we should wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

I agree, how about that picture of you on a scooter? I am curious about his avatar. Is that his bride? :)

Thanks for posting great pictures!!

Wow Radio, I can see why Bermuda is one of your favorite ports, it's beautiful! Bermuda is on our cruise wish list.

What a sweet post from your son, I guess we should wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

I agree, how about that picture of you on a scooter? I am curious about his avatar. Is that his bride? :)

Wow Radio, I can see why Bermuda is one of your favorite ports, it's beautiful! Bermuda is on our cruise wish list. What a sweet post from your son, I guess we should wish you a Happy Birthday!!! I agree, how about that picture of you on a scooter? I am curious about his avatar. Is that his bride?

Thanks for the nice comments. . . That was my DD, and that was her avatar. . . She was just married in Aug 2007 ! !

I have 2 Lovely DD's, but no sons . . .

I will try to get a scooter pic. . ha ha

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the nice comments. . . That was my DD, and that was her avatar. . . I have 2 DD's, but no sons . . .

I will try to get a scooter pic. . ha ha

Radio

Hmmmm, I had no idea what made me think it was a male that posted that. Your DD is just beautiful!!

I guess I just assumed.....we all know what happens when we assume! :D :D

Here is one more from the Dockyard that was taken as the sun was setting tonight. . .

They are getting ready for the Tropical Pool Party at 11PM. . .I will try to stay up :o

Radio

PM1-vi.jpg

Radio, Your pictures are beautiful!

Am I the only one that had such wonderful success with Vista and Cybercabin on Explorer?

Thanks CruiseDiva. . . I LOVE your signature ! ! :)

Radio

;) ;)

Here are a few more. . . I will post many more pics this afternoon.

I will make use of the"Swiss Connection" Internet Cafe' in Clocktower Mall here. Very fast !

Radio

Radio, I seem to recall that the "Swiss Connection" was NOT cheap. Can you confirm?

How much is the ferry? When we were there for the one day in August, it was Sunday :( , and Hamilton was basically closed, so we just stayed in the Dockyards. :(

Thanks CruiseDiva. . . I LOVE your signature ! ! :)

Radio

;) ;)

Hey... Thanks Radio! Glad ya like the sig! :)

Bermuda is one of my favorite places, love seeing it through someone elses eyes!

Has the Promenade been bustling!?! Club busy?

Hope you're having a great evening on board!

(btw....cruisingwithradio.com.....great stuff!

Thanks for sharing!)

IloveEos.gif

Radio-

If you get over to St George and take any shots across the bay of the USNAS/Airport area, I'd love to see those pics. One summer I made six trips to tie up there and offload goods for USNAS. My trips were a long time ago, great Summer fun while in college.

Enjoy all of the pics you post and your comments on the cruise.

Hi Radio! Great pics and posts as always! :D I'm sorry we got the ship in late but that pesky Noel wouldn't leave us alone:o Bermuda was gorgeous a couple of weeks ago when we were there and it sounds like you are having the same great weather! Have a great cruise and I love your live reports as always! :)

Suzanne

Hello everyone, just a quick post here live from Explorer.

Met Radio, Demodawn, Cletourn at the M&M on MOnday - nice to put a face to a sig.

I will note that what Radio has posted so far, about boarding, sea day, Bermuda -- I would argree, the captain, crew, and staff have gone out of their way to make boarding reasonably pleasant, keep us informed during our sea day, and get us to Bermuda on time!

My exceptional experiance I'd like to share was our tour of Bermuda that we took yesterday. I will go into much more detail later, but our driver (I have his name elsewhere) took us on a fantastic, well informed 4 hour tour that included the lighthouse, horseshoe beach, --- you know the standard stuff, but also took us to Mike Douglass' home, and we saw the estate of the M.S. Mott's (applesause people) but when we asked about all those white roofs that look like concrete on all the homes. He took us to a friend of his that was building a new home, and his friend gave us a tour of how a Bermuda home is constructed. I'l give more detail later in my review, but it was quite interesting (at least to our group it was)

I am posting from the ships Internet Cafe -- so that's all for now!

Oliver

Radio, I seem to recall that the "Swiss Connection" was NOT cheap. Can you confirm?

How much is the ferry? When we were there for the one day in August, it was Sunday , and Hamilton was basically closed, so we just stayed in the Dockyards. :(

It is $10 per hour at the Swiss Connection, or less than half of the Cruise Ship Wi Fi. . . .

The ferry is $4 for 1way to Hamilton, or you can get a multi day pass.

Radio

I'm absolutely loving your posts and your pictures are beautiful! We will be boarding the ship this Sunday as you are leaving and are booked in 1612. I'm using one of your pictures for wallpaper! Keep having a great time and thank you for the great reviews and pictures!

Hey... Thanks Radio! Glad ya like the sig!

Bermuda is one of my favorite places, love seeing it through someone elses eyes! Has the Promenade been bustling!?! Club busy?

Hope you're having a great evening on board!

(btw....cruisingwithradio.com.....great stuff!

Thanks for sharing!)

The Promenade has been very slow once we got into Bermuda. . . But i am sure it will be a mad house at 3PM today ! !

Radio

Hello everyone. . . Today I am planning on heading to Snorkel Beach Park, and the Maritime Museum. . . If I have time. . .I may go to St Georges.

Here are a few pics from early this morning ! !

Radio

Early Morning at the Widjammer

ex1107.jpg

Not too many people awake yet !

ex1107a.jpg

Bermuda is Waking Up !

ex1107b.jpg

Radio,

Thanks for the great pictures and for sharing your cruise with us. My cruise next Thanksgiving seem so far away :( It seems that so many people love the Explorer, can you tell me why? Is there something special about it over the other voyager class ships?

Radio, a favor it you can today while at Snorkel Park.

Could you stop in Hammerheads, the pub on stilts there and if "Stanford" is there tell him that Woody and his wife from Pennsylvania, who were there and met him a few weeks ago say hello and have misplaced his contact information and please give him our email address of whoff1@aol.com to send it to us.

Archived