Luggage tags

shofer

We just got our docs and our luggage tags are labeled "F" with green & white stripes. Our cabins are on the Aloha deck and I remember from February that our luggage tags were red.

Our TA called Princess and they said that is where the dock workers leave the bags. I have never heard this before in 9 cruises. Should we request different tags with the correct deck?

We are sailing on the Coral Princess Dec. 20 and have not received any luggage tags in the mail. How far in advance do they usually send out cruise docs on Princess?

They come at the same time as your pre-cruise docs. Included in that is the Cruise Answer Book, Shore Excursion book, etc. They should be included in that. If you have not received that it it should come about 3 weeks from your cruise.

marilyn

How is it You are receiving your tickets and docs in the mail? I just had a hard time with my TA after booking a cruise this week on the "Caribbean Princess". I was told Princess now only sends out E-Tickets. No more paper tickets to your house. I told my TA, I have trouble downloading different Cruise Llne E-Tickets and She told me I would have to go to My Library. After hearing this, I was really mad and told them what I thought. I felt the TA should be responsible for getting our tickets to us in the event We could not download them. I also told them I would not have bought the cruise from them if I had know this and they were going to lose me as a customer. Then 2 days later, I get an e-mail saying if I can't download them, then they will send them to us. What a relief. I felt they just didn't want to go to the extra bother for me. Meanwhile the Cruise was not cheap. What have been your experiences?

How is it You are receiving your tickets and docs in the mail? I just had a hard time with my TA after booking a cruise this week on the "Caribbean Princess". I was told Princess now only sends out E-Tickets. No more paper tickets to your house. I told my TA, I have trouble downloading different Cruise Llne E-Tickets and She told me I would have to go to My Library. After hearing this, I was really mad and told them what I thought. I felt the TA should be responsible for getting our tickets to us in the event We could not download them. I also told them I would not have bought the cruise from them if I had know this and they were going to lose me as a customer. Then 2 days later, I get an e-mail saying if I can't download them, then they will send them to us. What a relief. I felt they just didn't want to go to the extra bother for me. Meanwhile the Cruise was not cheap. What have been your experiences?

Have you tried? Can you view a webpage and print? It's pretty much that easy once you've filled out the correct information

I suppose we could have done them ourselves. Our TA offered to do them and mail them to us.

I agree....get rid of your TA:(

Archived