Coke or Pepsi?

Mrs_Tiki

Coke (noooo not "Thank God"...lol) I have to listen to a husband who whines for his Mt Dew for the entire week. You would have thought he saw God himself when we got off the ship in Cozumel and found a store selling Pepsi products. :p

Soda drinkers are strange - we love what we love and must have it. At home I wouldn't go to restaurants or movies if they have pepsi products. I MUST have my diet coke!!

Coke (noooo not "Thank God"...lol) I have to listen to a husband who whines for his Mt Dew for the entire week. You would have thought he saw God himself when we got off the ship in Cozumel and found a store selling Pepsi products. :p

At the 2nd college I attended, when I first started there, people used to complain like no tomorrow because they couldn't get Mountain Dew anywhere on campus (to the point of annoying the administration with complaints about it). So when the contract came up for renewal they switched to Pepsi. So THEN people whined because they couldn't get Coke or Dr. Pepper. It's a no win situation.

I only drink Diet Caffeine Free and have a hard time finding it anywhere, much less on a ship, so I don't care either way.

I am the same way! I will make my restaurant choices based on Coke vs. Pepsi! I personally like the taste of Diet Coke at McDonald's the best!! LOL!

McDonald's has wonderful diet coke. Don't know if you have bob evans in your area - but their diet coke is awful. At first I though it was their cups (or their dishwashing soap) so I started getting them in to to go cups - but nope, still tastes funny. And I HATE diet coke out of the 2 liter bottles - have to drink out of a can at home.

Kathy

33 for 33. Good job:rolleyes:

Don't worry. I have learned to ignore all 33 of them. ;) :D

And I just remembered another drink that everyone here is going gaga for...Red Bull!

Personally I think it's become an addiction...lol. If you don't get your 2,000 miligrams of caffeine/day they can't physically function. :p

Its funny but those that prefer Coke will not accept Pepsi

But those that prefer Pepsi will accept coke.

My family, including myself prefer Coke so when at a resturant "99" that serves pepsi I mentioned this to them and that it would behoove them to serve Coke based on the above.

The employee I spoke to said that this was true, they get numerouse complaints about serving Pepsi, when she worked at another place that served coke complaints about serving Coke over Pepsi was rare. This was brought up to management at "99" but it is a matter of money, Pepsi is giving them more of a rebate, i.e. advertising money.

We were on the Vision last week. DH and I brought a 12 pack Diet Pepsi on board. We wrapped packing tape around the case and affixed a luggage tag. I had bottles left at the end of the week.

My three daughters 14, 16, and 20 found the applie juice, lemonade and iced tea to be satisfactory on most occasions. The soda in the Windjammer were poured from 2-liter bottles and they were worried it wouldn't be fizzy enough. We saved a bunch by not purchasing soda cards for them. They did have a few sodas along the way, especially in the ports.

The only soda I really like is MT Dew... I'll even drink the generic stuff, but coke just does not have a MT Dew like drink and that makes it disgruntling for me. I actually get excited when a restaurant has pepsi products...unfortunately my SO is a die hard diet coke drinker:cool:

The only soda I really like is MT Dew... I'll even drink the generic stuff, but coke just does not have a MT Dew like drink and that makes it disgruntling for me. I actually get excited when a restaurant has pepsi products...unfortunately my SO is a die hard diet coke drinker:cool:

You and my hubby would get along well. ;)

Archived