Problem with Celebrity Connections!

Xcruiser

On the Roll Call board for the Millennium Jan. 20th 2008 sailing it was noticed that the Celebrity Connections Site went from showing 23 registered to showing 0 yesterday.:eek: All have to re-register for connections on this cruise as it’s now counting back up from 0.

If you are on this sailing and have not done so please re-register for the Connections M&M on the Celebrity Site. If you are registered on another Celebrity sailing go to the connections site and verify it’s showing the correct registered total for your sailing.

Joel

Constellation 21 March 2008 -- shows zero as well. :rolleyes: I wonder if they can recover the info, or will we all have to reregister?

Hopefully they will recover that data but it wouldn't hurt to re-register to be safe. Better to be counted twice than not at all - the FL voting lessen:)

• Administrators

Hi everyone:

I've contacted both RCCL & Celebrity about this issue and am waiting for a response.

Please keep an eye on the "Announcement" area on the ROLL CALL forums, which is where I'll post an update.

Laura

Hi everyone:

I've contacted both RCCL & Celebrity about this issue and am waiting for a response.

Please keep an eye on the "Announcement" area on the ROLL CALL forums, which is where I'll post an update.

Laura

Thanks Laura for your input.

There are a couple of more glitches:

if you go to Celebrity's Captain's Club website and click on the Newsletter GO> arrow, I get "the system is unable to handle......"

Under Special Offers GO> arrow, you get

"Click here to view Fall 2007 Captain's Club Newsletter"

On the Roll Call board for the Millennium Jan. 20th 2008 sailing it was noticed that the Celebrity Connections Site went from showing 23 registered to showing 0 yesterday.:eek: All have to re-register for connections on this cruise as it’s now counting back up from 0.

If you are on this sailing and have not done so please re-register for the Connections M&M on the Celebrity Site. If you are registered on another Celebrity sailing go to the connections site and verify it’s showing the correct registered total for your sailing.

Joel

We leave in 10 days..and the 30-40+ are ALL gone!!:eek:

Whats the deal??? Chances are people aren't going to bother looking again--who would think they could loose it?? Great--what a confidence builder huh...

Well I re-registered us 4--now there are 4....

I was wondering what happened, just a couple months ago there were 52 registered for the Mercury Feb. 3 2008 sailing, and now there are only 13 when I went in an re-regitered, after reading about this problem. I certainly hope that all the others see these posts and go back and register again, thank you for letting us know, and we hope that this problem will be addressed by celebrity, or whoever.

Well I called Captains Club/Celebrity to ask about this problem but the person I spoke to had no idea what Cruise Critic was or even what I was talking about plus he even asked someone else and still no luck. That scares me since this is all on their own website. I to have emailed my concerns so will see what comes of that.

The only time I actually call and no one knows what I am talking about :(

We leave in 10 days..and the 30-40+ are ALL gone!!:eek:

Whats the deal??? Chances are people aren't going to bother looking again--who would think they could loose it?? Great--what a confidence builder huh...

Well I re-registered us 4--now there are 4....

It's still a on-going problem this morning so they are not fixing it real fast or they can't fix it.:(

Look's like re-registering is going to be needed and it also might help to have someone in your roll call keep and seperate list of CC screen names and cabin numbers, just in case.

The young lady I talked to at the Captains Club also had no idea what I was talking about.

All the connections for Celebrity and Meet & Mingles for RCI resetting to

zero had happened before and it took a few weeks to get the problem fixed.

Archived