Problem with Celebrity Connections!

Xcruiser

According to Laura's post they aren't gone. The problem is I don't necessarily believe what she was told because, well, I think I've read too much on this board like last summer with what was going on with I forgot which ship had damage and what was going on and those on the ship knew more then customer service did.

As of this morning when I checked the =X= connections site was showing all 23 we had registered before the data disappeared. However yesterday we were showing 17 that had registered so far so it could be that the others did as well. Ether way we are still 2 short to make it offical for the Jan. 20th Millie sailing so sign up if you are on that cruise.:)

Can anyone else confirm the connection registrations have been restored for thier sailing?

What a relief to see we are back up to our 77 (I thought it was 70) for our sailing going out 12/16. :D

Sharon - I wonder if we got to 77 because some of us re-registered when the "problem" appeared and we're now double-counted. Either way, looks like our party is now ON!

Sam

Sharon - I wonder if we got to 77 because some of us re-registered when the "problem" appeared and we're now double-counted. Either way, looks like our party is now ON!

Sam

I think it's just more people signed up since the last time I checked before the system went down because I re-registered for 5 people so more then 7 of us re-registered.

The 7 also could be 7 that signed up during the down time and got picked up or anybody who signed up during the down time didn't get counted (the restore reverted to the previous registered) and they need to re-register.:confused:

Archived