Drinks included ?

mattR

Juices and of course regular water are included at dinner along with other items such as coffee, tea, iced tea. etc.. You have to pay extra for other items from bottled water, to sodas to mixed drinks/wine.

There are beverage stations such as in the buffet area that have the other items that I mentioned above that are free in the restaurant but all of the other items you have to pay for.

Keith

Kitty somebody must like you because we have always had to pay for our lattes and cappuccinos in the dining room. However, regular coffee has always been free, and you can always order milk or cream with it, but it is not steamed and frothed like a cappuccino.

To the OP, It also kind of depends on where you want to enjoy you coffee and tea. It is free in the buffet area, however sometimes it can be busy and noisy there. The Cova Cafe is sometimes a more quiet relaxing place to enjoy a latte, tea or Cappuccino. I've treated my self to their specialties for that reason.

I've never been charged for Latte or cappuccino in the main dining room for dinner. I just had that on our November Summit cruise.

Beverage stations are only in the buffet, not in the main dining room.

Hi Darcie, Merry Christmas to you and yours......:)

but you must know someone special;) because there is always

a charge for Lattes and/or Cappuccinos.

Juices and of course regular water are included at dinner along with other items such as coffee, tea, iced tea. etc.. You have to pay extra for other items from bottled water, to sodas to mixed drinks/wine.

There are beverage stations such as in the buffet area that have the other items that I mentioned above that are free in the restaurant but all of the other items you have to pay for.

Keith

There is no charge for milk either!

Maybe things have changed. We had free Lattes every night at dinner in the main dining room. Hope we can get them on the Millie this Spring! But, I won't get my hopes up too high. I'll just budget in my daily "fix" at the Cova.

Does anyone know the hours the Cova is open?

Thanks.

Maybe things have changed. We had free Lattes every night at dinner in the main dining room. Hope we can get them on the Millie this Spring! But, I won't get my hopes up too high. I'll just budget in my daily "fix" at the Cova.

Does anyone know the hours the Cova is open?

Thanks.

Hi,:) Cova is usually open non-stop all day....they have pastries

and croissants in the mornings....(complimentary). That starts

in the 8-8:30 hour till 10:30 or so.....from then on Cova doesn't close.

In the middle of the afteroon....3:00-4:00 hour they bring out sweets too

(complimentary).

Cova itself is open all day and evening. Its one of my favorite spots

and the bartenders are usually there till the 1:00am or so hour....then they do

close.

They serve all sorts of Specialty coffees/teas and adult beverages

as well. They have a full stocked bar.

Archived