The Captain's Blue Ball(s)

kakalina

Thanks, it is good to be home. We had a marvelous cruise although the weather was not very cooperative. I plan a full review after the unpacking, laundry, etc. ( Oh Budi, where are you when I need you!).:(

Our gracious Captian Maurits Groothius decided to have an extra ball where the Officers wore their blue dress uniforms instead of their dress whites. Well, with his heavy Dutch accent and English being his second language the concept of having, in his words, blue balls for an extra good time, didn't have a second meaning to him. The English speaking guests where in stitches every time he mentioned it ( them ).:D

We had a fantastic CC turn out for both get togethers and I will be posting photos later. Thanks to all the group who made it a great cruise.

More to follow, including the night they served crap for dinner.:eek: No joke, I have the menu to prove it. . .

WELCOME HOME TRISH AND VIRGIL:)

Oh I have been thinking about you two. Yes, you definitely got our attention:D

Our last cabin steward on the Oosterdam was also called Budi and he was great. I won't go to where the comments can go from there;)

Get your unpacking and laundry done and very much looking forward to hearing all about your cruise.:)

We had a fantastic CC turn out for both get togethers and I will be posting photos later. Thanks to all the group who made it a great cruise.

More to follow, including the night they served crap for dinner.:eek: No joke, I have the menu to prove it. . .

I feel a typo coming on - crap err crab

Welcome home Trish and Virgil. So glad that you had a great cruise. A couple of friends of mine were on the cruise with you. I mentioned CC to them but don't know if either Herb or Marion ever followed through on my suggestion that they check out the Roll Call board, if not then it's their loss.

Can't wait to hear all about your most recent adventures. Now, get some sleep, and then report back ASAP.

Valerie:D

Archived