All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

Whats a must do? What can we skip?

What is your favorite place on the ship for a sunset? A sunrise?

W (can you tell Im SOOOOO excited!!!)

Sunrise is best on your balcony if it is on your side of the ship. Normally you will be sleeping.

Sunset is usually missed because you are in the dining room or doing something else. The other is sunset are always obstructed by the clouds. Take a picture of the sunrise and pretend it is the sunset.

What to skip? Art auctions.

What not to miss. Do everything that interests you in the daily events. Your likes could be what I don't like. Read one review telling everyone about some special desert that is only served at the midnight diner saying "It is to die for" (really hate that term and should have known better). We set aside one night to do that. Guess what? It was a waste of time for us. Took one bite and left it, looked at each other and laughed. Can't believe what others think is "to die for".

I can't stand Karoake (spelling). Apparently a lot love it. Do everything. You are never committed to stay. You can always leave and move onto something else.

Enjoy your cruise and don't sweat the small stuff.

Edited by miched

deeno1 - There is a nice quiet place on deck 13. Go forward on deck 12 from where you can see below into the solarium up a flight of stairs. There are plenty of chairs. Half of the area is covered for shade and half in the sun. On our 3/21 sailing there were few people there.

TIP: I remembered this when buying toilet paper the other day. The toilet paper is very cheap. If this will bug you for a week - bring your own soft stuff.

Edited by sunandsnow

Hi all, im going on libery on 23rd May :)

I just wanted to ask if the areas for sunbathing are always very crowded....anyone have any advice for finding a quiet spot???

Thanks in advance

Hi deeno1. We are on the same cruise as you. :D Are you flying in from Ireland the day before?

You might want to join the roll call for our sailing - http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1046844

Hey cruise peeps,

Anyone have any info on the junior suites? much thanks

We had connecting Junior Suites 9650 and 9654 last August on Liberty. We loved the cabins and the location. Lots of storage space, tub and big balcony.

deeno1 - There is a nice quiet place on deck 13. Go forward on deck 12 from where you can see below into the solarium up a flight of stairs. There are plenty of chairs. Half of the area is covered for shade and half in the sun. On our 3/21 sailing there were few people there.

TIP: I remembered this when buying toilet paper the other day. The toilet paper is very cheap. If this will bug you for a week - bring your own soft stuff.

I was going to suggest the exact same place. The signs call the area "St Tropez." Very secluded on the 3/21 sailing. I was up there for about an hour and a half during the afternoon and no one else came up there once. I almost wanted to sleep out there one night because it was so quiet and peaceful.

Hi all, im going on libery on 23rd May :)

I just wanted to ask if the areas for sunbathing are always very crowded....anyone have any advice for finding a quiet spot???

Thanks in advance

2444078820104148394S600x600Q85.jpg

Areas along the jogging track forward

2488828190104148394S600x600Q85.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was on the LOS May 30 - June 6. It was a great trip. Everyone should sign up for the Meet & Mingle! I went and met a lot of nice folks. It was good to have people to say hello to in the restaurant, promenade, pool, etc. They also raffle off free stuff at the M&M and you get a token gift - just remember to show up with your invitation.